Attention all Spokane and Pacific NW T@D@ T@B and T@G enthusiasts monthly breakfast

Comments

• ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    edited March 2017
     And all the snow is melting. I can get my poor T@B out and get everything checked out for the upcoming season! =) 
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,491
    I think we need one more week of above freezing temps before he can pour concrete...Hurry up Spring!!! The snow is all gone from the yard, too. Yippee! Now it looks like a flattened mess, just like every spring! Hey Eric, are you just dropping off the WolfT@b, or hanging out there? You could sneak a peak at Dr@gonfly :-) She's in the way back 40 last we saw her. Our names are on the Congratulations flier in the window. :-)
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
    I'm gonna get WolfT@B uncovered first part of next week when we have more than one day with no rain. From there, I'm going to start checking everything out, ie: Alde and hot water, fridge (all 3 settings), A/C, fan, shower, toilet, sink,etc. Gotta get it de-winterized. Shouldn't be too tough, I used the blow-out method, and poured antifreeze in the drains and toilet. Also gave the gray and black drains a shot also, so get those flushed out as well. If I run into anything that I can't handle, or seems amiss, I'll contact Remey for warranty issues.
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

OK everyone! The snow has melted, no more treacherous ice, and it's almost camping season! Next Saturday, April 8, is our next SpoT@b breakfast, 9:30am at Perkins on Division in Spokane. We've got some ideas to toss about and decisions to make for the warmer months. And hopefully by then Dan and I will finally have our T@B home, or just after breakfast at the latest! Our 4 snowbirds are home for the duration, too! It will be good to see everyone again! 
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
    Bump
    Oh, boy! Now that Becky has her slab poured, and her walk-through today, we're gonna have to anchor her down at the breakfast! She'll probably just "float" into the restaurant from sheer excitement! 
    Please chime in if you plan to attend, as we are getting a larger, and larger group of folks. Not complaining at all, I love the fact we have so many folks attending! Just might need to set up a couple real large tables rather than just one! By the way, welcome back Dale & Sandi, and Jerry & Vicki! Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces, as well as new ones!
    One more thought, many thanks to Dale for getting this started, great idea!
    Spokane, Wa.

• DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,409
    Sandi and I are looking forward to seeing everyone again.
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
    Heh! Heh! Heh! Eric is probably right :-)! But I do have to wait about a week for the concrete to cure...so close, yet so far! :-)
    edited April 2017
    Becky, Just pull it into your driveway, it's mobile even without a TV on pavement, =) silly!
    Almost forgot.....GO ZAGS!
    Spokane, Wa.

• jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    GO DUCKS! Although DH did hear someone in Seattle say the Zags are gonna take the whole shebang!
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    ericnliz - See, both Verna and I know where to find you and when :-)
    Our thanks to Mr. 2Cougs for making a video of the walk through! It was nice to not worry about that detail. Also, when I forget something I will have two guys saying "don't you remember when he said..." 
    LOL! :-)
    Twojgrams, Sorry about the Ducks. That was one heck of a game though, and they have nothing to hang their heads about. My youngest son is an alumni, and was supposed to call me at the end of the game, but is probably kinda bummed out about it. Hope you're going to root for the Zags now though, my son will be. :)
    Verna, Yup, Monday, Monday! Go ZAGS! Gonna be a battle, and certainly won't be a boring game to watch.
    PXL, No matter where 'ya go, there 'ya are! ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Eric, neither one of those games were boring!  Monday will be two of the greatest coached teams, playing against two of the best teams of players!
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
    I agree, and the coaches are friends to boot!
    Spokane, Wa.

• JeanneJeanne Member Posts: 65
    Wondering if it is worth a 5 hour round trip drive for breakfast to meet this group. I may have to camp somewhere close by for the weekend. We have the Greatest COE campground down here on the snake. It opens in May. If anybody wants to make a trip south sometime, I will cook breakfast. 
    2014 T@B S Max, TV 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Summit, Richland, WA
  • DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,409
    We love COE campgrounds and you have a very nice one. We haven't stayed there but did drive thru last year. The one up here's reservation schedule fill up quick for weekends, but we can get in for 2 for 3 days midweek. Pick a date for a rally at yours and let us all know so we can get reservations. "Pick a time and place and they will come".
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
    edited April 2017
    Welcome Jeanne! J_Ntabowners drive in from Wenatchee when they come, but they also have family here to visit. Riverside State Park is part of the west side of town. The reservation line does not open till 5/15, so it's first come first served till then.

We are having an East Meets West meetup May 18-20, although some are coming later and staying the whole weekend. There is one site left at Lincoln Rock State Park just north of Wenatchee. It is a tent site, but there are 4 other T@bbers in that loop, too. If you can make it we'd love to have you join us!

Sorry, I meant to include this!
    https://washington.goingtocamp.com/LincolnRockStatePark?Map
    @ericnliz: I did so hope we could repeat the Duck victory of the first NCAA championship in 1939! But of course we'll root for the ZAGS as northwesteners must stick together when we're not battling!

By the way, we have a number of boxes of seasoned kindling we would love to move on. Mostly a mix of apple, maple, and some walnut. Also have a separate bin of pine. If anyone is interested we can bring them Saturday, or you can always swing by and see the T@b once she's home.:-) Just let me know. Thanks!
    edited April 2017
    Homebodyatheart, Becky, don't you have a camp-out planned for later this month? Perfect place to get rid of some of the kindling! I'd take some off your hands, but right now I have plenty, and need to move it anyway for a project that needs to be done. Good luck.
    GO ZAGS!!!!!
    Spokane, Wa.

edited April 2017
    Eric, we've got plenty to spare after the upcoming trips, and they are in the T@bitat right now. 'Nuff said? Thanks for considering it, though!  ;-)
    Ah,ha, gotcha. I don't think that what the environmentalists meant when they said "save the trees" though. ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

edited April 2017
    Twojgrams, and Verna, I'll be the first one to say "congrats" to North Carolina. A hard fought game, and a LOT of good sportsmanship shown on both sides through-out. The Zags don't have anything to hang their heads about. It's both an honor, and privilege to make it to the finals. Twojgrams, just to make 'ya feel better, I got a call right after the game from my youngest son. His comment...."I think the Ducks would have beat the Zags too!" Oh, boy, I just let that one lie where it landed!  ;)
    Oh, and "bump".
    Spokane, Wa.

• VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Eric, you are entirely correct. The Zags don't need to hang their heads. It was such an even game to the last seconds, either team could have won. Roy Williams did it again, and Mark Few has time to build for next year's run! 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
    Ericnliz and Verna-yes, the Zags did us all proud and will return, just like the Ducks! 

Bump up!
    And I raise 'ya one...bump! ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• JerryandVickiJerryandVicki Member Posts: 17
    HomebodyatHeart, Jerry and I will be attending the breakfast this coming Saturday. If you still have any, I would love a bit of kindling. I am really getting into the campfire mood again!  Thank you
    Jerry, Vicki and Lol@
    2017 CS-S Open Tab 
    TV 2015 Subaru Outback 6 cyl., The Starship
    Liberty Lake, WA
    edited April 2017
    Jerry and Vicki, how much do you want? We've got plenty! Thanks!