Options

Attention all Spokane and Pacific NW T@D@ T@B and T@G enthusiasts monthly breakfast

Comments

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    JerryandVicki, Glad to hear you'll be there! Becky, at least 'ya got one taker for your wood. How much DO you have? If I didn't have 5 cherry trees, 2 apple trees, and a peach tree all which I trim every year, I'd take some for my smoker, but right now I have an over-abundance! :o
    By the way...daily bump! ;)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    JerryandVickiJerryandVicki Member Posts: 17
    Becky, would the amount which would fit into a paper grocery bag be ok?  I have my own tote bag. Big thanks
    Jerry, Vicki and Lol@
    2017 CS-S Open Tab 
    TV 2015 Subaru Outback 6 cyl., The Starship
    Liberty Lake, WA
  • Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,494
    Vicki it's all in boxes. I thought I'd put two or three boxes in. Really, we have plenty left for us. And again, thanks!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    You folks crack me up!   ;)  Anyway, daily bump!
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Eric, WE crack YOU up? Hahahaha! Next thing we know you will be selling tickets to watch our maiden drive home this afternoon... Should be interesting, and praying for clear weather this afternoon!

Bump :-)
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Too late, look for the camera crew at R&R. No tickets required....FREE ADMISSION!  =)
    Careful, I'm feelin' a little frisky today.... Finally received my Well Seasoned Person Park Pass ( alias: Senior Pass ), and the Disabled Person Pass is being delivered today! Ha, at my age you'd be surprised what 'ya can get away with.....most of the time unscathed. Derived from comments from kids, grandkids like: "Really Dad", or, "Whatever Papa". ;) 
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    j_ntabownersj_ntabowners Member Posts: 133

And don't forget the ever Silent 'EYE ROLL'

Jim & Nadine 2015 T@b Max S pulled by 2016 KIA Sorento - East Wenatchee, Wa

States Visited Map

• Options
    @j_ntabowners, That's always a given! ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    'cause I can, nudge. ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    How 'bout a bump & check out the new site all! =)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
     =) 
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    edited April 2017
    Fellow SpoT@bbers, If you'd like to watch Becky float in to the room, we'll see you at breakfast this morning. ( she got her trailer home yesterday ! ) I'm not real sure her feet have hit the ground since she hooked it up at RNR!  ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    edited April 2017
    Ahhhhhh.....I might resemble that remark! Happy sigh...!
  • Options
    edited April 2017
     =)  Good Morning! Did 'ya sleep in your T@B?
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Once again another great breakfast with the group! We had 12 T@bbers and our designated T@da gal. Welcome to the group Mary and Dick! We have decided to go camping the second weekend of each month during the "season" and resume back at Perkins the second Saturday in October, 9:30am. Looking for a volunteer to pick a site within an hour of town for May's campout. Pick a place, let us know and we each will reserve our spots from there. It was good to see everyone again and welcome home the last of our snowbirds! Thanks to everyone!
  • Options
    DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,410
    I would like to suggest Farragut State park near Bay View Idaho. For our May 13th- 14th outing. Farragut has water and electricity with paved sites. At this time it appears to be first come first served. 
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Thanks for the suggestion @Dalehelman. Is there an area that has quite a few spots relatively close together?
    Thanks, Eric
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    It's flippin' snowing......really? :o Please make it go away! :s
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878

ericnliz said:

It's flippin' snowing......really? :o Please make it go away! :s

We forum Admins aren't THAT good, @ericnliz ;)
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options

ericnliz said:

Thanks for the suggestion @Dalehelman. Is there an area that has quite a few spots relatively close together?
    Thanks, Eric

Yes all of the sites are arranged in loops
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    @Dalehelman  Any suggestion for a good loop for us to go? I only ask because when I went to the Farragut State Park site, I noticed there are several different loops.
    Last time I was there was in the early '70's when I was in the service with the 864th Engineer Battalion out of Ft. Lewis, Wa.
    If there is anyone else from the group with suggestions, please chime in, the more input on these trips, the better.
    Thanks, Eric

Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @Verna, I thought you JUST re-charged that wand of yours! =)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @Dalehelman, ? Were you trying to say something about which loop in the campground?
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options

ericnliz said:

@Dalehelman  Any suggestion for a good loop for us to go? I only ask because when I went to the Farragut State Park site, I noticed there are several different loops.
    Last time I was there was in the early '70's when I was in the service with the 864th Engineer Battalion out of Ft. Lewis, Wa.
    If there is anyone else from the group with suggestions, please chime in, the more input on these trips, the better.
    Thanks, Eric

I figured since it is first come that I would arrive early Fri.  pick an  appropriate area then text everyone where it is. 
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Options
    Thanks @Dalehelman. Depending on what I find out when I go to the Dr. this Thursday, I might join you that Friday ( May 12th ) as well. Don't know yet if Liz will have to work, as her schedule doesn't go that far out yet. Keep in touch, ok?
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options

ericnliz said:

Thanks @Dalehelman. Depending on what I find out when I go to the Dr. this Thursday, I might join you that Friday ( May 12th ) as well. Don't know yet if Liz will have to work, as her schedule doesn't go that far out yet. Keep in touch, ok?

10-4
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Options
     ;) 
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 904
    Ok... I counted wrong!  Thought breakfast was THIS Saturday!!! :o
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
    2Cougs, rats! I wondered where Mr. Cougar was besides missing a great breakfast! Welcome home Mrs. Coug! We need to catch up soon, like this weekend, to fill you in. :-)
  • Options
    Ok all, update on the May 13th breakfast meeting. Today we had a small meeting with @Dalehelman & Sandi, @Homebodyatheart, & Dan,  & @ericnliz, as we had all got together to get our single black & gray dump mods done by @Dalehelman. (By the way, many thanks Dale!) We had discussed the May meeting as some of us (myself included) had overlooked the fact that the same weekend is Mother's Day. We spoke about it, and decided to start our "Camping" meetings in June as we already have the trip for the "East meets West" for the latter part of May. That being said, please plan on attending the meeting at the Perkins on E 12 Olive as usual. Please attend, as we could discuss the trip at the end of May as well. 
    Thanks for understanding the misunderstanding! =)
    Eric
    Spokane, Wa.