Options

Scott Hubble

gilbutlergilbutler Member Posts: 169
I've been very impressed with Scott Hubble.  What is his involvement with T@Bs now?
Gil Butler, Folsom, CA, 2015 T@B M@XX CS - White with Yellow tim

Comments

• Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    edited November 2016
    Scott is the CEO of the factory and Nu Camp.  He is involved with the evolution and future design of the trailers and all decision making processes. 
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    In other words, "the honcho", the "big cheese", "da man" :-)
  • Options
    All of the above and then some!   B)
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    And one of the nicest gentlemen you would ever meet!  A family man, a great sense of humor, but he can be the most serious business man when needed. A tremendous asset to the NuCampRV company. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    ChanWChanW Member Posts: 3,158
    Glad to hear he's still with 'Tab'.
    Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx
    2011 Tacoma 4cyl ... edit: 2022 Tacoma 6cyl - oh yeah! 

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya
  • Options
    He's definitely a mover and a shaker....  Great guy and very helpful & friendly!  
  • Options
    My confusion was caused by a post by Joe Kicos on the Little Guy forum stating that beginning April 1st Little Guy will be manufacturing all trailers at the new state of the art manufacturing plant in Indiana rather than the Sugar Creek, Ohio facility.  
  • Options
    PhotomomPhotomom Member Posts: 2,217
    To my understanding, Little Guy will be manufacturing Little Guy trailers and nuCamp will be manufacturing their own line of trailers and campers (including T@Bs.)
    John and Henrietta, Late 2016 T@B S Max in Western New York
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    gilbutler said:
    My confusion was caused by a post by Joe Kicos on the Little Guy forum stating that beginning April 1st Little Guy will be manufacturing all trailers at the new state of the art manufacturing plant in Indiana rather than the Sugar Creek, Ohio facility.  
    Their contract expires in April 2017 and the two entities were unable to come to a mutual agreement, so they decided to head in separate directions.  

Pleasant Valley holds the patent rights to the T@G, T@B and Cirrus Truck Campers and formed their new company and will distribute their trailers under the new company nuCamp....  Little Guy owns the patent to the 4-5-6 wide teardrop Little Guy line and the MyPod units.  

Little Guy is manufacturing their teardrop line in Elkhart at their new facility and bought up the rights to Scotty Serro and will begin manufacturing the Scotty trailer line there as well.  They also have plans to build a similar size trailer as the T@B units.  

The factory will honor all warranties as they apply to all units built down in Sugarcreek.  
  • Options
    cbarnhillcbarnhill Member Posts: 330
    Scott has posted a request on the tab facebook site to send pictures of their tabs (with or without people in them) to nucamp.  I sent one in and got a really heart warming response.  I think we are in good hands. 
    Cindy with my 2015 MaxS (Puppy) and my 2015 Subaru Outback (Boo)
  • Options
    cbarnhill - Send pics to any particular email address?
  • Options
    cbarnhillcbarnhill Member Posts: 330
    Here's the text "good afternoon, guys...we are putting together some digital media and wanted to ask if any of you would like to have your t@b photos featured in it. It could be just with the trailer or with you and the trailer. If you are interested, please send it to: info@nucamprv.com" 
    Cindy with my 2015 MaxS (Puppy) and my 2015 Subaru Outback (Boo)
  • Options
    Thank you for the information, Mike.  I've been so impressed by the folks at Sugar Creek that I worried about losing the close contact we've enjoyed.  I feel better after seeing your post.                                                     

• Options
    PhotomomPhotomom Member Posts: 2,217
    cbarnhill said:
    Here's the text "good afternoon, guys...we are putting together some digital media and wanted to ask if any of you would like to have your t@b photos featured in it. It could be just with the trailer or with you and the trailer. If you are interested, please send it to: info@nucamprv.com" 
    There are some great pics in this forum. @PXLated and @jkjenn among others.
    John and Henrietta, Late 2016 T@B S Max in Western New York
  • Options