Options

Trying out the Froli system that is in the T@B 400

My wife saw the Froli system used in the 400 and wanted to try it out.
First night used just a 4 inch memory foam topper. I could feel the springs so we purchased a twin 2 inch topper to add to the 4 inch one. It was better. Still experimenting. 
Purchased Froli STAR Modular Bed System. Basic "Bed in a Box" Starter Kit and it fit perfect. The area is about 70 inches x 41 inches give or take. I found the area not perfectly square.
https://froli-systems.myshopify.com/

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." Albert Einstein
2015 T@B M@X S White with Grey trim | TV 2021 Ascent Touring | Flagstaff AZ.

Comments

• Options
    TabberJohnTabberJohn Member Posts: 588
    edited August 2017
    That looks interesting. Do they suggest where you place the softer elements?
    Perhaps Froli works best with a regular foam mattress/cushions which you can then top with memory foam if desired.
    2015 T@B Max S (White/Silver) -> 2014 Ford Escape 2.0L (turbo, AWD, factory tow)
  • Options
    dsatworkdsatwork Member Posts: 744
    @larrygon I never saw this post, did you adjust the final size of the mattress?
    2017 Tab Basic S Silver on Silver with Sofitel Cushions....upgraded from 2013 LG 5W....Towed by a 2016 Sorento V6 AWD w/5000lb tow capacity. Dave S. married to Jen aka SanDiegoGal We pull a Tab but live in a 2014 Airstream International Signature 27 FBQ...Talk about embracing a trailer lifestyle.
  • Options
    larrygonlarrygon Member Posts: 255
    I have a very thick memory foam mattress that I use that is cut to size.
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." Albert Einstein
  • Options
    larrygon said:
    I have a very thick memory foam mattress that I use that is cut to size.
    But is the area still about 70 inches x 41 inches give or take? Seems kinda small 54" wide would be a full size.
    2017 Tab Basic S Silver on Silver with Sofitel Cushions....upgraded from 2013 LG 5W....Towed by a 2016 Sorento V6 AWD w/5000lb tow capacity. Dave S. married to Jen aka SanDiegoGal We pull a Tab but live in a 2014 Airstream International Signature 27 FBQ...Talk about embracing a trailer lifestyle.
  • Options
    larrygonlarrygon Member Posts: 255
    edited February 2018
    Yes it is cozy but my wife and I are on the "small" side and used to sleeping close due to the rest of our king size bed at home being occupied by our two cats!
  • Options
    Oh yeah you did win the love shack award after all