I have a Jensen JWM9A unit, 

Thanks in advance for any information

Jon and Leslie Richey
2018 T@B 400. TV 2016 4 Runner
Minneapolis,MN

Comments

• Options
    LSkrabutLSkrabut Member Posts: 136
    Have you gone through the "Installation and Operation Manual" yet? 

Page 7 has information and function table for HDMI ARC as the source for "Jensen TV" audio.

https://www.jensenrvdirect.com/downloads/dl/file/id/853/jwm9a_installation_and_operation_manual.pdf

Of course be sure the HDMI cable to properly connected on the TV :)

Utah Driven

2019 T@B 400 (Ex 2018 400)

2015 MB GLK 250 Diesel

2018 GMC Canyon Denali Duramax CCSB

• Options
    HvtymwiltravelHvtymwiltravel Member Posts: 51
    I choose  the rear auxiliary option on the Jensen.  You have to manually turn up the volume on the Jensen stereo.   Volume over the speakers is also dependent on the volume from the TV speakers so the more the the volume is turned up on the TV the more volume you will hear on the stereo speakers.  This works for me.

2017 T@B 400   TV  Colorado Duramax
  • Options
    lapowers57lapowers57 Member Posts: 186
    If you are watching the TV using an antenna I don't believe you can feed the sound back to the receiver.  There are outputs on the receiver and the manual shows routing them to a stereo receiver but not back to the Jensen head unit.  I don't believe the Jensen head unit has inputs for the TV.  

If you are trying to watch a movie on a dvd then yes you can and the manual should explain how.  Although according to the video I watched this should all just work.

If I had questions I would call ASA as they seem to be the manufacturers of the Jensen brand electronics.  There is a support number at the bottom of their web page.

http://www.asaelectronics.com/jensen-24-led-dc-tv-1045.html#product_tabs_Video

2016 T@B M@X S grey/red 16 Foot Airstream, towed by 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee V6 4x4, Central Connecticut

• Options
    HvtymwiltravelHvtymwiltravel Member Posts: 51
    All I can say is that the TV even on antenna or cable input will feed through the Jensen on our 400.    We have used it that way many times.  You just have to set it up manually as compared to when playing a DVD where it is automatic.  Perhaps our 400 is wired differently.  It was one of the first few off the line.
    2017 T@B 400   TV  Colorado Duramax