Options

T@b 400 bathroom fan question

Was running back through things this morning and noticed the bathroom fan is not a fantastic fan.  Can't find a manual for it in my packet.  The seems to have permanently opened louvers. There's a swich and what appears to be a large plastic wing nut on the fan.  The fan blows into the camper and not out. Is the wing nut supposed do anything?  I tried to turn it and it feels stuck.  

Thanks
BigGrover
2019 T@b 400 Boondock Lite
2018 Ram 1500 Quad Cab Hemi
Central Alabama

Comments

• Options
    JonNLeslieJonNLeslie Member Posts: 20
    That knob is to open and shut the opening. If you look real close you can see which direction to turn it open or close. You may have something  stuck in the opening preventing it’s closure.

Jon and Leslie Richey
    2018 T@B 400. TV 2016 4 Runner
    Minneapolis,MN

• Options
    BigGroverBigGrover Member Posts: 450
    Thanks much, is the fan reversible?
    BigGrover
    2019 T@b 400 Boondock Lite
    2018 Ram 1500 Quad Cab Hemi
    Central Alabama
  • Options
    atlasbatlasb Member Posts: 583
    if you will turn the large black knob, it will pull the air out.  If it is cool outside when you will do that and the shower is running it will really chill you! I have considered marking the direction to turn the knob.  You really have to get close and get out the good glasses to see the printing in the plastic by the knob to tell the direction. We also after a shower will make sure to dry the roof of the shower close to the upper wall above the cubbie.  We carry a small shower squegee and a large sponge to dry the floor. 
    2018 T@B 400, 2017 Nissan Titan Crew cab
  • Options
    atlasbatlasb Member Posts: 583
    If you look up on the inside sides when you turn the wing nut, knob, you will see two flaps change position.  that will direct the air flow.  Kinda like the recirculate function for your heater in your truck.
    2018 T@B 400, 2017 Nissan Titan Crew cab
  • Options
    LuigiLuigi Member Posts: 31
    I don't think the bathroom fan is a fantastic fan, but the one just outside the bathroom, in the hallway near the kitchen, is.