2013 T@B bthrm

TerriTerri Member Posts: 12
I'm new to this but forum but I figure this is the best place to go ... 
I have a T@B 2013 and there is water pouring out from behind the toilet when I turn on the pump. I can't figure out how to remove the top part of the toilet, or do I have to remove the entire toilet to fix this? I see the two screws at the floor section to remove it but I really hate to do that if I can get to it another way.
Thank you so very much and I'm sure happy to have found you.
TJ and Nate
Montana

Comments

• jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,389
    Hello and welcome, although we hate it when new owners have problems!! It sounds like it might a problem with the freshwater hose going to the toilet. Have you checked the connections to see if they are loose?

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Try this one to see if this is what you are experiencing:  http://tab-rv.vanillaforums.com/discussion/3901/toilet-issue/p1
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • TerriTerri Member Posts: 12
    Thank you so much for the replies Jenn and Verna.
    We have found that our problem is in the back of the toilet where the water comes in and it is a piece that regularly breaks (after research) from either sitting or from bumps in the road. We ordered the piece and my husband is installing it. I screwed a hose clamp on the part that regularly breaks and we'll see if that helps, although my husband has his doubts, I mean BIG doubts. Best,
    TJ