If you can’t log in....try this

VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
Yes, some people are skeptical, but seriously, if you can’t log in, try removing all of your history on your device. Sometimes, even removing the cookies also will work. 

It has worked for many people, and many have never reported back to me, but they are posting, so it must have worked. 

Vanilla must have have had an periodic update late last week because I had to sign in on both the iPhone and iPad. And, I had to clear my history on both devices to be able to log in. It worked. 

Verna
Verna, Columbus, IN
2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”

Comments

• ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @verna, it worked once, now it's back to the same way. I'll try clearing again, but every time I browse something else on a different site, it goes back to having to hit the "reload" button.
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,460
    @ericnliz, are you accessing via the nuCamp RV webpage or via the tab-rv. vanillacommunity.com site?  
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
    @Sharon_is_SAM, The latter of the two, however, this problem just started a couple days ago. I've accessed it that way many, many times with no issues until now.
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• TerryV6TerryV6 Member Posts: 1,092
    edited August 2018
    I had that happen yesterday on my iPad.  Tried and tried. So I went to safari settings and remembered I’d checked block all cookies.  I unchecked it and I was in....  Whew, I thought Verna was mad at me... grin

btw, I had also done the nuclear option and cleared history so that might also be it... don’t know really..
    Terry & Jody...  2016 Dodge Ram 1500
    2016 NuCamp 320 T@B Max S
    T@bbey  Road   
    Appleton,  WI

@TerryV6, :rofl:, Ha, I thought the same thing  :o:s:fearful: I haven't changed anything on my settings, and it worked fine before. Not real sure what changes caused the glitch. The REALLY weird part is, that sometimes it works fine, others....NOT!
    Good part is that I don't have any Magic Wand scars, & we're still here! =)
    Spokane, Wa.

• VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    I would never do that...without warning!  

There was a Vanilla update a few days ago, and they may have added the cookies requirement. Have you noticed how there is a “banner” at the bottom of some posts asking you to log in to....it looks like FB?  That came about the same time. So, I guess clearing your cookies and allowing cookies would be appropriate, also.

I don’t have a high enough security clearance (yes, I said that!) to be notified if updates. Of course I could look at the update page, but sorry guys, I’m already putting in enough hours on my house right now. I sure have put off a bunch of stuff for another day!  Another day is here NOW!
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    @Verna, Go take care of your "stuff", we'll survive! By the way, & just an FYI, I just logged back in & it went straight through....still a little baffled at this one. :o
    Spokane, Wa.

Cookies, @ericnliz.
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    I tried dunkin' one in my :coffee: a minute ago & it sank to the bottom.... :o:s
    I tried that already & sometimes it works...others...not so much...kinda like the jig saw puzzle with the last piece missing, or on the floor, or inside yer shoe... :|
    Spokane, Wa.

• Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,460
    I agree.  It was probably the Vanilla update, although, the other day, someone could not log in from the NuCamp webpage, but the Vanilla address worked.  Go figure @ericnliz!
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
    Update: The last 3 times I've logged on, things were back to normal, & it went right through. Still a mystery!
    Spokane, Wa.

We’ve found that Vanilla has some updates to do still, and this may be affecting your login, @ericnliz
    Verna, Columbus, IN