OK T@BBERS, can we do this?

atlasbatlasb Member Posts: 583
Tis the Season, so how about us T@B owners sending "Christmas / Holiday / Notes of thanks", to NU Camp and the Fine Folks that produce our T@B's and the fine service they provide us Through out the year.  Just a thought but would be nice and if you could include a picture, year and model it would be nice.  See how many we could get to them!
2018 T@B 400, 2017 Nissan Titan Crew cab

Comments

• Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,482
    Nice idea.  Snail mail preferable.  Seems everyone these days is overrun by emails!
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • 2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 904
    Address we are using?
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,482

nüCamp RV - Pleasant Valley Teardrop Trailers

661 Belden Pkwy  (PO BOX 395)
    Sugarcreek, OH 44681

Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    Great idea Atlasb, I'm in!    =)

When we designed and bought and picked up our trailer from the factory back in August we were both excited and appreciative of all the planning, suggestions, cooperation and updates we'd received from the factory rep and even the 400 line supervisor who we sat down with to discuss the build, installation and placement of various items within the trailer.  He assured us that things asked for could be added into the build and that the techs along the line would have no issues whatsoever in accommodating our requests which seemed to change from day to day after receiving ideas and innovative add-ons from friends and forum members. 

Linda and I decided we'd thank everyone involved (which we did) and on the day we drove down to Sugarcreek to pick up the trailer we purchased 3 boxes of homemade cookies (since the donut shop was sold out), orange juice, etc. for the employees on the 400 line who built our trailer and I bought 3 bouquets of flowers (from the florist just down the road) for the women who (our sales rep included) took the time to see us through the process, who made accommodations for our over night stay, etc. 

I think that sending a nice card of thanks is a great idea and believe that this would make the employees feel great knowing that all their efforts and hard work is appreciated! 

Image result for animated santa gifs  
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    Sent!!! 
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    @ChanW Was it you who posted an illustration of a T@B pulled by reindeer last year?
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• ChanWChanW Member Posts: 3,158
     :o  :o
    I can't say that it was!

I expect it was Santa that posted it!

Now get yourself to bed or he'll never be able to deliver those packages!
    Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx
    2011 Tacoma 4cyl ... edit: 2022 Tacoma 6cyl - oh yeah! 

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya
  • atlasbatlasb Member Posts: 583
    Would be neat to get Santa out of that old sleigh and into a New 400!
    2018 T@B 400, 2017 Nissan Titan Crew cab