Options

Sisters on the Fly

Hi, I'm sister #5596 and love camping with the Sisters! We have more fun than anyone!

Comments

• Options
    jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    Hi there, @Julzddiva! Welcome to the forum! Do you camp in a T@B? If so, which model? Are you sure you have more fun than anyone, because we have some members who have a bunch of fun, especially at the T@B rallys. Regardless, we’re glad to see you!
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,925
    @Julzddiva, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your first post here. Please tell us a little about yourself, at least what part of the country you're from. You may have other t@b owners nearby to get together with. -Denise
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    TABakerTABaker Member Posts: 432
    Many T@B gals are members :)
    I'm #2928.
    Crystal & Daisy, a yellow 2007 T@B Q previously towed by a 2008 Jeep Liberty, and currently towed by a 2016 RAM 1500.

• Options
    PhotomomPhotomom Member Posts: 2,217
    #10038. Just joined last year and haven’t camped with the Sisters yet, but do have a couple campouts planned for this summer. In my area we have Sisters Who Lunch events once a month and those are fun. Welcome! This is THE best place to learn about your NuCamp trailer!
    John and Henrietta, Late 2016 T@B S Max in Western New York