ucamp 2020?

OK, so, I'm going to miss ucamp because I have a job and I have to beg a year in advance for time off. Any idea when it will be next year?

Comments

• Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Posts: 4,488Moderator
    They have not yet announced the dates for 2020.
    Sharon / 2017 [email protected] CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Cleveland Heights, Ohio

• jkjennjkjenn Posts: 5,373Member
    kbrnr said:
    OK, so, I'm going to miss ucamp because I have a job and I have to beg a year in advance for time off. Any idea when it will be next year?
    You won't find a better time to look for a new job. 😁 Just saying!

Jenn Grover | 2015  [email protected] 320 S Silver/Turquoise Trim | 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk v6 | Nights spent in [email protected]: 188 | Pittsburgh PA

• dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Posts: 1,062Member
    @kbrnr, we'd also like to know as early as possible about dates for üCamp  '20, as we have to miss the event this year. We are really saddened we don't get to see everyone,  having attended the first 2. ÜCamp 19 is being held during our boys last week of school, and for them, is activity packed. During the summer, grandparents can stand in, but for that hectic week, not possible. We'll miss all of you! -Denise & Jim
    2017 [email protected] sofitel([email protected])TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • 51chevy51chevy Posts: 27Member
    The dates for ucamp 20 are June 22-26.
  • suramsuram Posts: 1Member
    How do you get notification of when registration opens? I tried to register on Mandy Leas website but it won't let me
  • 51chevy51chevy Posts: 27Member
    I don’t know. I called U Camp and he didn’t even know. It sells out within a day, although they said their trying to expand it, so I wanted to register also and don’t know how either. I got the date from the end of one of Mandys videos on 2019. Good luck let me know if you figure it out. 
  • VernaVerna Posts: 5,242Administrator
    Registration for üCamp20 will be announced early in 2020. Facebook is the quickest way to follow üCamp in the group of üCamp. There are normally posts on this forum concerning the registration. 
    Verna, Indianapolis, IN, living full time in my 2019 [email protected] 400 Boondock Lite white/red, towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost; [email protected] Administrator