Options

T@B 400 Bathroom size

We are hoping to buy a T@B 400 2020. I have searched everywhere and can't seem to find any information on the size/dimensions of the bathroom. Would anyone be willing to give me the measurements of the bathroom on the 400? Thanks so much. 

Comments

• Options
    gspdxgspdx Member Posts: 208
    Not to scale.  Here are the basic dimensions and everything lives inside these dimensions.  Also rounded to inches, but I think this is pretty close.  Is this what you need?
    2019 T@B 400 BDL
    2018 Ford F-150 2.7L Ecoboost with tow package
    PNW
  • Options
    RunnersRunners Member Posts: 16
    @gspdx THANK YOU!! Yes this is perfect. Thank you so much for your time and effort. 
  • Options
    mimisadventuremimisadventure Member Posts: 3
    I viewed a 400 this weekend and was pleasantly surprised at the bathroom space. I'm not small by any means and I felt there would be no problem functioning within the bathroom. Love the storage as well as shower curtain to keep everything dry. Quality of build hands down the best of all the trailers I have seen.
  • Options
    b407driverb407driver Member Posts: 130
    The 400 has more space with better utilization than most campers out there, even many that are 3-6' longer. Angling the toilet makes a huge difference in actually sitting on the thing next to a wall. The fact that most people can stand in it is a huge benefit.
    2020 T@B400 Boondock Lite w/solar, TV is 2016 Toyota 4Runner TRD
    Jeff --Front Range of Colorado