Options

Greetings from Houston, TX!!!

wooperwooper Member Posts: 75
Hi all...picking up our 2017 T@B 320 on Saturday and it's our first experience with a trailer.  I've been a tent camper for years, but my wife (who loves going to state and national parks) doesn't care for sleeping in a tent...so this is our compromise and we are really looking forward to it...and a little cool weather to help things along.  I've been viewing a lot of helpful youtube videos and reading on this forum, but still feel a little leery about making sure I get everything set up correctly without blowing any fuses  and turning all the right switches.  So for all of you "pros" out there, I appreciate any suggestions.  I hope to meet some of you out on the road...thanks.
2017 T@B 320S, 2011 2WD Honda Pilot, Coming out of The Woodlands, TX....Mark & Carolyn

Comments

• Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 905
    @wooper - OK- you have had your baby a month now.  How goes it???  Bottom line for us was just do it!  Have never looked back ;)
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
    wooperwooper Member Posts: 75
    Been doing some walkthroughs on weekends in my driveway to make sure everything works and to know how to work everything.  Alde panel wasn't working, so I learned how to replace the fuse and ordered more as backup.  Heading out on our first real trip in a couple of weeks...The Woodlands, TX to Santa Fe, NM for three nights and then Durango, CO for three nights, then Cloudcroft NM for one night and then home.  Stopping in Amarillo TX on the way up and Abilene TX on the way back...it's a long way to get out of Texas.  Looking forward to some cooler weather and a great new adventure.

Thanks for asking.

2017 T@B 320S, 2011 2WD Honda Pilot, Coming out of The Woodlands, TX....Mark & Carolyn
  • Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 905
    @wooper - sounds like a great trip.  LOVE Durango... my kids vividly remember taking the Durango to Silverton train.  Safe travels and let us know how it went when you get back.  Resize and post pics too!! :)
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA