2005 lightly used Dutchmen [email protected] for sale Portland Oregon 8900 OBO.

I am reluctantly selling my Original 2005 Dutchmen [email protected] 15 foot trailer.

I was a complete novice when I purchased it in September 2017, but because of its simplicity I found it easy for a single woman to operate and manage.

It wintered in Florida and San Antonio for 2017 and 2018.  

I have personally replaced the water pump and a window.  

It is currently parked in Portland, Oregon

It is equipped with a 3 way fridge, a 2 burner stove (20 lb propane tank), a sink (5 gallon water tank), a Potty, an LP furnace, an AM-FM radio/CD player,  queen sized bed. It comes with an awning, a sliding screen door, and a cover. It has  LED interior lights and an LED porch light, Doc Watson, original working fan, electricity Converter and manual stabilizer jacks.  

It weighs about 1500 lbs and it is easy to tow.

It is from a non-smoking home and the interior smells wonderful.  No cooking smells of any kind.

It has no battery, no generator or AC included. It also has no hot water heater.

It is a great entry level camper. I am selling it because I am worried it is depreciating and is not getting used. It needs a loving home. 

The trailer is covered when not in use.

Please contact me if interested in arranging a look see. 

Thanks.

Sharon 

[email protected]

ps.  If you know the exact model name please share.  The registration is pretty non-descript on this matter.

profile view.

As others have pointed out it the fan could use an upgrade.

Comments