2020 Washington State East Meets West Lincoln Rock Gathering

HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Posts: 2,016Member
edited August 24 in Events & News
2020 Washington State East Meets West at Lincoln Rock State Park just north of Wenatchee is May 14,15,16,17, 2020. This means that reservations can be made now. If the site you want is booked, get any site you can and then check later for any cancellations so you can change sites. Just keep trying, people are always changing their reservations.

However this year there’s a catch:
**This weekend falls earlier in the calender month this year, causing possible confusion. The Gathering starts May 14, but reservations don't open until May 15. I've spoken with park staff and no reservations can be made before May 15 and any dates before that are first come first served. There is no way to book a reservation for May 14 or before. The staff I spoke with said that mid-week we should have no problems getting a site for May 14. I will be speaking with Ranger Dennis regarding a backup plan and will keep you updated when I know more. 

Here is the link for the google sheet. Please fill in your participant information so we know who is coming and who is in which site. Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EiQtoTgiis2zJlyHb0yn-YVzr35wlKCQxYvRilF-evY/edit?usp=sharing

My team and I are looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones! In the meantime, Happy Camping!
(state.parks.wa.us)
2017 [email protected] 320 Max S silver and cherry red, [email protected] ("Bug" aka my [email protected] pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red

Comments