2018 [email protected] Boondock 320-S, $17,500 —second price drop Located in Utah until 9/23

Jaxie985Jaxie985 Posts: 46Member
edited September 17 in "FOR SALE" - New/Used Trailers

Noote. — motivated seller, I must sell this soon. I’ve dropped the price from 19,998 to 18,55. 

. Has Indoor kitchen and indoor wet bath shower, Alde 3020 radiant heat and hot water, Danby AC. Storage beneath back and passenger side seats, std Lagun table. Outside diamond plate steel bin for lead acid battery and propane tank in front flanked byaluminum platforms. Roof holds NüCamp-installed Yakima rack and the Expedition spare. The Boondock flipped axle and sealed belly gives a lot of clearance. Dry weight 2016lb, easy tow. Color pale  gray with blue trim. Light wood interior details. Beautiful shape.

Winter Stored under shelter in NM, winterized and plugged in. Caulking  is in excellent shape inside and out. Located near corner of WY, CO, UT. Delivery or meetup elsewhere in the West is a  possibility. 

Contact me by email [email protected]

2018 [email protected] 320 Boondock 
2018 Nissan Frontier
Kennebunk, ME USA

Comments

• Jaxie985Jaxie985 Posts: 46Member
    Correction to dry weight, 2016#, not 1400. Still very light behind my light truck. 
    2018 Nissan Frontier
    Kennebunk, ME USA
    I’m I’m frustrated because I thought it would be fairly easy to sell my 2018 TAB Boondock 320-S. I’m pretty sure the price is competitive but will negotiate to help the sale along if necessary. The trailer (and I) are in Utah near the WY and Co borders. Please consider it, it’s so clean and beautiful and I really need to sell it in the next few weeks. 
    2018 Nissan Frontier
    Kennebunk, ME USA
  • MiquelCamoMiquelCamo Posts: 51Member
    If you haven't already done so try listing this everywhere, Facebook, Craigslist, RV Trader, etc... The more exposure the more likely you'll find a buyer. It is a very nice trailer and I'm sure there are lots of folks who would love to have it, including me. I already have one though. For reference, a local dealer (SW MO) had a new 2018 Boondock 320-S that recently sold for just under $20K. 
    Mike and Lisa Campbell
    Springfield, MO
    2016 [email protected] Max S, Silver/Red "Sock Monkey", 2014 F150 3.5L Ecoboost

• GatorEggGatorEgg Posts: 143Member
    When selling be very flexible if you really want to sell.  Keep in mind winter is coming, prices and demand goes down.  Also the distance people have to travel to get to the unit.  We bought our never used 2018 Boondock for just under $18,500 two months ago.  Try to look at what they're selling for, not what people are asking and work from there.
    2018 [email protected] Boondock 320S, 2019 Toyota Tacoma Sport 4x4
    Odessa, Fl.  

• Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Posts: 4,669Moderator
    Bump
    Sharon / 2017 [email protected] CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Cleveland Heights, Ohio

Thanks, it’s still available but I have one prospective buyer. I’m currently trying to puzzle out selling across state lines. My home state ME did not require a title for this trailer (it was just under the limit whereas the Mini Max I owned was just one ver the
    limit.) does anyone one know about selling to someone in Colorado? They pay the sales tax to CO when they register, right? If I meet them in WY how do they get it home without plates?
    2018 Nissan Frontier
    Kennebunk, ME USA
  • dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Posts: 1,118Member
    @Jaxie985, although I would check with the DMV in any state your buyers will travel through, most states allow the transport of vehicles with a clearly written bill of sale, identifying the purchased (sold) vehicle by VIN#, make, model year and type. In this case, type will be "single axle teardrop travel trailer" or some similar wording. We recently purchased a truck in Georgia, and drove it back to Michigan with no paperwork other than a signed bill of sale. Our temporary plate arrived from the dealership a week later in the mail. So, if the bill of sale is clearly written, there should be no major problems with the original transport to it's new home. But, ALWAYS check to verify.
    2017 [email protected] sofitel([email protected])TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
    Wow, I didn’t know, thanks for that. I did look up what needs to be on the Bill of Sale and if the signature needs to be notarized (not for CO) so I’ll do as you say and thank you !!
    2018 Nissan Frontier
    Kennebunk, ME USA