Options

Forum Business Cards

larrygonlarrygon Member Posts: 255
In the topic, Post up some shots of your T@B set-up at the camp site!, PamandJohnUpNorth2  shared how they met other T@bbers who where not on the forum. I have also met quite a few T@bbers who have not been on the forum. So I was thinking that it would be nice to have cards to hand out when meeting fellow enthusiasts to encourage them to check out the forum. We could have a design contest and make the cards downloadable to be printed on a personal printer or printed at a nearby office supply store. Just a thought. What do you think?
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." Albert Einstein
2015 T@B M@X S White with Grey trim | TV 2021 Ascent Touring | Flagstaff AZ.

Comments

• Options
    GatorEggGatorEgg Member Posts: 452
    edited August 2019
    Good idea.  In the sailboat cruising world which we crossed over from all boaters have “boat cards”, personal business type cards.  They usually have a picture of your boat, names, home port, phone number and call sign.  We keep them in a small index card box.  We have a box full from the 10 years of cruising.  We just started our “rv card” box.  I’ll post a pic when we get our new cards (got a new tow vehicle) made up.
    2022 TAB 400 Boondock, 2019 Toyota Tacoma Sport 4x4
    2018 TAB 320 Boondock (previous)
    Odessa, Fl.  

• Options
    jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    I love this idea! Could it include the Nücamp url?
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• Options
    jgram2 said:
    I love this idea! Could it include the Nücamp url?

Why?  I could understand your own if you had a website or online journal.
    Odessa, Fl.  

• Options
    @GatorEgg Just to facilitate interested parties in exploring Nücamp products. We can always add the information ourselves if it’s not incorporated in the design. I’ve no involvement with the company, just a happy teardropper.

• Options
    BaylissBayliss Member Posts: 1,299
    Not a bad idea, but you can also tell them to Google "T@B Forum."  It will take them right to the site and they can sign up.
    2019 T@B 320 S Boondock Lite2007 Toyota Tundra 4x4
    (Alde: 3020; Refrig: Isotherm Cruise 65 Eleg; Battery: BB 100Ah LiFePo4; Solar: Renogy 100Ah Suitcase; Victron BMV-712; Pwr Cntr: PD-4135KW2B; EMS: PI-HW30C)
    Greg & Marlene (Tucson, AZ)

• Options
    larrygonlarrygon Member Posts: 255
    @Bayliss
    I have done that but have never heard from the people again. A card is a nice reminder and you can write or have your information on the card.
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." Albert Einstein
    2015 T@B M@X S White with Grey trim | TV 2021 Ascent Touring | Flagstaff AZ.
  • Options
    jgram2 said:
    @GatorEgg Just to facilitate interested parties in exploring Nücamp products. We can always add the information ourselves if it’s not incorporated in the design. I’ve no involvement with the company, just a happy teardropper.

I wouldn't advertise for the company.  Maybe a monthly stipend would persuade me.  I don't mind talking about it, I do get a lot of interest.   

Odessa, Fl.  

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    @GatorEgg, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If @jgram2 chooses to add the nüCamp url to her cards, that is just as right as it is for you to not include it. Please do not ridicule someone for their own opinion. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    No offense taken-in reality, the best advert is just us all towing these teardrops around. Since my artistic skills are almost as lacking as my computer skills, I hope we get some great design suggestions!

• Options
    Verna said:
    @GatorEgg, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If @jgram2 chooses to add the nüCamp url to her cards, that is just as right as it is for you to not include it. Please do not ridicule someone for their own opinion. 
    No ridicule intended.  You stated my point. - Put what ever you want on your own cards.
    Odessa, Fl.  

• Options
    MouseketabMouseketab Member Posts: 1,230
    When I was at the nuCamp factory, I asked about a stack of brochures, and was told they are working on a single or half-page flyer for just this purpose to hand out to lookey loos. They took my contact information, but I haven't heard anything yet
    Carol
    MOUSE-KE-T@B
    2007 Dutchmen T@B Clamshell #2741
    2022 nuCamp T@B 320 CS-S
    2021 F-150 502A Lariat SuperCrew, 3.5 EcoBoost 4x2
    Harvest, AL
  • Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 905
    edited September 2019
    We SpoT@bbers have a card we have made telling about our once a month breakfasts, the forum, and how they can contact us.  We each keep a stack in our T@bs and in our cars for when we see one in town.  Have been known to stick one under a windshield wiper... and have even walked up to a door to hand one to a person with a T@b in their driveway!  Great way to introduce yourself. =)

2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA