Options

Newbie T@B 400 owner from Western NY, Hello to all

simonseyzsimonseyz Member Posts: 44

This summer I picked up a new old stock 2018 T@B 400 from our local dealer. Got it for less then I see used ones go for!

Thanks for this awesome forum, because the manuals that came with it will be used to start fires, maybe I'll just save the Alde book!...… I have learned more from this forum in one day, then the week I spent reading that lot of manuals!

So far, this may be one of the best camper ever manufactured (320's included) :)

Now just waiting for the wife to retire this fall, to start the big adventure's (she just doesn't know yet) 

2018 T@B 400+++2016 Chevy Colorado, 3.6 V6
Hamburg, NY

Comments

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,489
    Congratulation!  Does your 400 have the single battery?
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    simonseyzsimonseyz Member Posts: 44
    Thanks, yes it does. They installled a new one before I picked it up
    2018 T@B 400+++2016 Chevy Colorado, 3.6 V6
    Hamburg, NY
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,489
    Make sure you have a 40 amp circuit breaker on it.  
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    AMacAMac Member Posts: 75
    We too have a 2018 and are new to RVing. We have camped 40 nights so far, (excluding my frequent naps in the tab, which is parked at our house) and each trip we learn something new. We are very pleased with the quality of the tab and are enjoying ourselves immensely. The owner community is just terrific, an added bonus! Welcome!
  • Options
    Deb55Deb55 Member Posts: 293
    We're new to rv-ing as well. We bought our new 2018 T@B 400 back in April for an unbelievably good price, kind of on a whim. We had gone to a dealer to look at r-Pods, which I had been obsessed with, but ended up with a T@B, which we had never heard of before! So far, we've only been out for 8 nights, but we've had the full experience. 2 nights in Cracker Barrel lots, 5 nights in a full hookup rv park, and 1 night moochdocking in a friend's ocean front driveway. I love this camper! Can't wait until my husband retires and we'll have all the time we want to explore.