[email protected] 320 Front Window Leak

RangerTomRangerTom Posts: 95Member
edited September 10 in Camping & Travel
I noticed the post about the front window leak on the [email protected] 400.  The problem is not isolated to the 400's.  My 2017 [email protected] OutBack leaks at the front window anytime I drive in the rain.  Yesterday took a short trip up to Lake Winnebago and went through some light rain for a short time.  The counter area was wet from that.  I had called my dealer last year about it and he said to bring it in and maybe they can tighten the front window.  Not had time to do that and that is not a solution in my estimation.  Sounds like they don't know what the problem is or how to fix it as I don't need them to do it, simply tell me what the solution is. 
I find it hard to believe that there aren't other [email protected] owners experiencing this problem as well.  I bought my RV new two years ago and it started leaking the first year.  Anyone else with a 320 have experience with this and/or a solution?
2017 [email protected] OutBack 320S, 2018 Toyota Highlander.  Pewaukee, Wisconsin.  Windsurfer, Kiteboarder, Paraglider Pilot

Comments

• DougHDougH Posts: 380Member
    Mine has been that way from almost day one.  I tightened it up myself and it didn't really help, so I try not to drive in the rain, especially hard rain.  Sealing around the edges didn't help either. It's fine at a campsite with hard rain unless it's a strong storm with high winds...  but 60mph winds just drive the water into the camper.  No mold inside the front cabinets yet, so it's not that big a worry.  One of these days I'll try a different rubber seal all the way around, and maybe replace the top attachment point with a piano hinge instead of the stock plastic relatively loose hinge mechanism.
    2014 328d diesel wagon, 2016 [email protected] S Max

• nhmikenhmike Posts: 11Member
    I'd contact NuCamp's customer service direct.   They've never failed me.