Options

New T@B’ers in the Pacific Northwest

Kr@ckenKr@cken Member Posts: 146
Just finished my first overnighter in our my 2020 T@B Boondock. My first purchase in retirement and it has been wonderful. I had so many questions and concerns before deciding on the T@B and this forum was very helpful. I hadn’t towed anything before so I did take an 8 hour class from an RV driving school and that was extremely helpful. Looking forward to many Nana camp outs with my granddaughter. Happy to meet up with any other T@Ber’s if you are ever out towards Bainbridge Island.
Kr@cken
2020 T@B 320 Boondock
Factory Victron Solar, Norcold 3 way Fridge
Clueless about everything electronic
2020 Subaru Ascent 
Bainbridge Island, Wa

Comments

• Options
    VictoriaPVictoriaP Member Posts: 1,492
    Welcome, and congrats! The Puget Sound T@b owners’ group has a monthly breakfast in Edmonds if you ever want to come join us, we’d love to have you. 😊
    2019 320s BD Lite, white with blue (“Haven”)
    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6r (unsafe 200lb tongue weight limit until 2020 models)
    2020 Subaru Outback XT
    Pacific NW
  • Options
    Kr@ckenKr@cken Member Posts: 146
    Thank you for the invite. I would love to join the group for breakfast. Where and when?
    Kr@cken
    2020 T@B 320 Boondock
    Factory Victron Solar, Norcold 3 way Fridge
    Clueless about everything electronic
    2020 Subaru Ascent 
    Bainbridge Island, Wa
  • Options
    VictoriaPVictoriaP Member Posts: 1,492
    j@ydub said:
    Thank you for the invite. I would love to join the group for breakfast. Where and when?
    First Sunday of the month, 11 AM at the Denny’s in Edmonds. You’ll want to join the “Washington State T@bbers” group on Facebook, that’s where invites (and occasional cancellations) are posted.
    2019 320s BD Lite, white with blue (“Haven”)
    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6r (unsafe 200lb tongue weight limit until 2020 models)
    2020 Subaru Outback XT
    Pacific NW