Table Slide

We have a Lagun mount with the original table in our 2016 T@b Q.  During our recent long trip we came up with the thought to have the table also slide north/south for easier egress.

Has anyone ever attempted this mod?

Steve & Sherry
2016 T@b Q
Lakeville, MN

Comments

• DougHDougH Member Posts: 1,110
    Some folks who replace their tables remount them with an offset instead of centered.  So you can rotate them 180 degrees to move more north or south (forward / back).

In our case with a smaller round tabletop attached, when just the top is rotated another 180, it covers most of the Lagun frame, if that makes any sense.  Or extends further out as shown in pic. 

I don't recall seeing any pics of an additional slider bracket being used on the forum, but that could just be the dementia.

2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2021 tiny toy hauler, Austin TX
    Former steward of a 2017 T@B S Max

• gregndebgregndeb Member Posts: 31
    We did that.  We got the idea from uCamp 2019.  Richard England did it.  Right now we are just using the factory table top.  Someday we'll update the top surface.  
    It is just 2 pieces of maple, with a rabbit (groove) cut to allow the Lagun aluminum bracket to slide within.  I added rubber bumpers to stop from sliding too much.  We added a bracket near the inside front.  So far it has worked out well.
    T@B: 2018 320-CS Max
    TV: 2017 Toyota Highlander
  • BogieMeisterBogieMeister Member Posts: 114
    Thank You! I copied your table slide idea. I works like a dream .
    Gerri (Gary) Ewing
    Montgomery TX (Birthplace of the Texas Flag)
    2018 320 S - "No Agenda Hacienda"
    Tow Vehicle 2023 Honda Pilot AWD

• AnOldURAnOldUR Member Posts: 1,272
    edited October 2022
    Great idea!

Stockton, New Jersey
    2020 nuCamp T@B 320S * Jeep Wrangler

• Tabaz Tabaz Member Posts: 2,350
    Greg - beautiful woodwork on the base holding the bracket to the pedestal.  Also noticed the countersunk screws on the underside of the table top.  You obviously take pride in your work. 
    2016 Outback 320 with a 2010 Ford Expedition.
  • Dame_plumeDame_plume Member Posts: 75
    @sranderle We did that mod in our 320S (don't know how the Q looks) It also makes it possible to put the table in the outside bracket and sit at away from theT@b.
    Sylvie and Mike, Ontario, Canada / 2020 Tab 320S (Charlie) / 2021 Chevrolet Colorado LT (V6) Enhanced Towing Package
    "The only place where you start at the top is when you dig a hole"
  • AnOldURAnOldUR Member Posts: 1,272
    @Dame_plume I'm a couple of glasses in, but can't figure out what's going on there. Stationary offset mount with added support?

Stockton, New Jersey
    2020 nuCamp T@B 320S * Jeep Wrangler

• Dame_plumeDame_plume Member Posts: 75
    @AnOldUR Yes and we added a square metal tubing with a leveling foot and a few washers for spacing.
    Sylvie and Mike, Ontario, Canada / 2020 Tab 320S (Charlie) / 2021 Chevrolet Colorado LT (V6) Enhanced Towing Package
    "The only place where you start at the top is when you dig a hole"