Options

Fridge in new TAB does not work!

2»

Comments

• Options
    T_BDancingT_BDancing Member Posts: 85
    Thank you @B0atguy, you will definitely catch me here on this great forum when I am done with the so call 'big project' for me. Without lurking around this forum and all you great knowledgable people providing helpful info, I will not have decided on a Tab, and especially this 'big project' with the help of a post by @GeoMars. But @B0atguy, at least your fridge works! Cheers!
    Tent to trailer w/TV: 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude 3.6L
    2019 Tab 320 S Boondock Edge and get me out of NYC!!!
  • Options
    ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,417
    Thank you @ScottG, I appreciate your input. Unfortunately the 'renovation' on that compartment has already begun. Ripped that darn fridge out of the hole but could not see what was wrong with the whole fresh and spotless of the side and the top. Oh well. Like @DougH has mentioned above, I am disappointed especially when it comes to the efficiency on AC and DC, not to mention it also takes too long to cool and uses more power at the mean time. I guess on propane it will be just fine. Power to the people with the ones that work. I am also a bit skeptical on flame that's hidden behind 'closed door'  :s.
    Can't say I blame you. No propane option would be a deal breaker for me, but if it's not something you use on a regular basis, I agree the AC/DC compressor fridge is the better option for all those reasons.
    Please post an update with pics when you get the project completed.
    2015 T@B S