Options

Winter Cover suggestion for 2011 T@B

We have a 2011 T@B and are looking for suggestions on covers and where to purchase.  See lots of options for RPods and curious if anyone has used one that is "close enough" on the sizing.  Thanks

Comments

• Options
    webers3webers3 Member Posts: 404
  • Options
    BaylissBayliss Member Posts: 1,299
    @Luitjens, I agree with @webers3.  However, after I purchased the Classic Accessories PolyPro 3 cover through Amazon, I contacted the manufacturer and learned that for a little bit more money, their PermaPro cover provides better protection.  Regardless, my trailer is stored in a covered facility, so the PolyPro 3 works very well for my purposes.  I think it just has thinner material.  If you live in a colder part of the country, you may prefer the PermaPro, but it looks like the main difference is that the PermaPro has the added "tear-resistant" feature.  Possibly a little heavier too.  Either way, it is a very good cover with a well thought out design.

[SIDE NOTE:  I own a 2019 T@B 320S Boondock Lite.  The PolyPro 3 and PermaPro covers with a 10'-12' fit does not also cover the Boontock aluminum tub (although it should not be a problem with your trailer).  Because of that, if I need to replace the cover in the future, I will probably switch to the Classic Accessories 16' R-pod cover.......another T@B owner previously posted that it will cover the aluminum tub.]

https://www.amazon.com/Classic-Accessories-80-399-161001-RT-10-12-Trailer/dp/B071WY3G5Y/ref=sr_1_16?crid=1UCQF0SL7J0BL&keywords=permapro+cover&qid=1570660668&s=automotive&sprefix=perma+pro%2Cautomotive%2C200&sr=1-16

Here's the info that Classic Accessories sent to me to compare the two covers:

PermaPRO Fabric

100% Woven Polyester Ripstop

·       Tear-resistant

·       Water-repellent

·       Bird dropping protection

·       Dirt, dust and scratch protection

·       UV protection

·       Snow protection

PolyPRO 3 (includes the following features): 

PolyPRO 3 Fabric (Top of the cover)  

PolyPRO 1 Fabric (Sides of the cover)

3-Ply Non-Woven Polypropylene 

1-Ply Non-Woven Polypropylene 

·       Water-repellent

·       UV protection

·       Snow protection

·       Breathable

·       Water-repellent

2019 T@B 320 S Boondock Lite2007 Toyota Tundra 4x4
    (Alde: 3020; Refrig: Isotherm Cruise 65 Eleg; Battery: BB 100Ah LiFePo4; Solar: Renogy 100Ah Suitcase; Victron BMV-712; Pwr Cntr: PD-4135KW2B; EMS: PI-HW30C)
    Greg & Marlene (Tucson, AZ)

• Options
    kagonkagon Member Posts: 2
    I use the Classic Accessories PermaPro RV as well. Works great.  I keep my T@B covered when its out from the garage and seems to be holding up good. Especially in this South Texas heat / sun.