Options

Newbie with 2006 Thor T@B in LA

DerrickDerrick Member Posts: 1
Hi All,
  Just retired recently from 30 years working as a Software Developer and bought a used 2006 Thor T@B. The exterior is in good condition but the interior had some minor water damage and some cracks in the windows. I gutted out the interior and will spend the next few months remodeling the interior. Anyway, just want to introduce myself to the group and looking forward to tackle this challenging project.
Regards,
Derrick 

Comments

• Options
    jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    Welcome @Derrick! Sounds like a great winter project! You’ll certainly know your camper inside and out. I hope you take photos during the project both for your future use if your memory deteriorates like mine has, and to entertain some of us non-diyers.
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    @Derrick, welcome and congrats, although your project does sound challenging. I suspect you look at it more as a labor of love rather than a drudgery! Please be advised that we love pucs here. One of our many times repeated sayings is; "pics or it didn't happen ". Please oblige. Thanks, and looking forward to living vicariously through you during your upcoming re-build, remodel.
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,489
    Welcome Derrick.  Nice that you have a somewhat blank slate.  
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio