Post up some shots of your T@B set-up at the camp site! Part 2

Comments

• jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Lil_Lucy said:
    KOA campground at Devils Tower, Wyoming. Spectacular view.

Looks like the same site I was at last year!

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,494
    Thanks @Ratkity! I love them, too! I bought them at a rummage sale. They’re cedar so although they’re heavy my knees are happier!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,925
    All of you should have joined forces and bought a mega lottery ticket! The odds were greater for you to be winners than to have the accidental meet up!
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,484
    Wow - you hit the TaB jackpot!  @PamandJohnUpNorth2 - are they forum members?  Clear skies out west this year, I see.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Hoogie69Hoogie69 Member Posts: 31
    Sebago Lake State Park in Maine

2022 T@B 400 BD, with 2-way refrigerator and AllPro Awning
    TV is a 2021 Honda Passport Elite w/ transmission cooler and Redarc Liberty Trailer Brake Controller
  • PamandJohnUpNorth2PamandJohnUpNorth2 Member Posts: 141
    @Sharon_is_SAM I told them they are missing out if they don't sign up and participate!
    Pam and John
    Champlin, Minnesota
    2018 T@B400 and a 2018 Ridgeline 

• boudinboudin Member Posts: 6
    That looks like a cozy spot! 
    2017 T@B CS-S MAX towed by a 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee V8 HEMI (barely know the T@B is there!) 
  • Jackie_DaveJackie_Dave Member Posts: 73
    @BrianZ - We are heading down there in mid-October. Just curious, which site are you in?
    2018 T@B 320-S / 2007 Toyota Tundra
    Harpers Ferry, WV
  • BrianZBrianZ Member Posts: 1,763
    @Jackie_Dave, we were in site S26, but we thought S23 across the street might be better, being on the outside of the loop looking down the mountain & being a drive through.  Ours was back-in uphill.
    -Brian in Chester, Virginia
    TV: 2005 Toyota Sienna LE (3.3L V6)
    RV: 2018 T@B 320S, >100 mods 
    @BrianZ - We have reserved site S25. So I feel good about it's in the general area you were talking about. We would change but they are booked solid for that weekend. I believe ours also is a back-in. We will post pictures.
    Harpers Ferry, WV
    @Jackie_Dave, your #25 was directly across the street from us and was occupied by a large RV, so I'm pretty sure it was also a pull-thru.  Those sites on the outside of the loop are a bit more limited in lateral space, but you have an easy pull thru with a nice view out the door side with nobody there but woods going down the mountain.  Be sure to take the trail to the left behind the visitors center to Little Pinnacle overlook - it's a must-see view.
    @BrianZ - Thank you. We will take the trail and report back with pictures  :)
    Harpers Ferry, WV
    @Jackie_Dave, to give you an idea, here's a shot I took of #23 showing the first half of the pull-through;  25 is just like it - next one up the hill on same side of road..

It's probably not as steep as it looks, but possible you might need to elevate your wheels a bit.
    edited September 2019
    On the third leg of our last camping trip, we stayed at Smith Mountain Lake State Park, which was our 13th Virginia state park (10 more to go!).

We've collected stickers from 15 parks where we've camped in our first two years of T@B ownership, including two national parks on the Blue Ridge Parkway at Julian Price in NC and Peaks of Otter near Bedford, VA, two of our favorites (next to Grayson Highlands) for their natural beauty & views (no hookups at the National Parks).

Smith Mtn is Virginia's largest lake, popular with boaters & fishermen (a record 50-lb striped bass was caught here).  This view is from the very nice pavillion (with snackbar & bathhouse) overlooking the beach.  Water is very clean.

Some views from a lakeside hiking trail..

We're already looking at planning another "3fer" trip to three more state parks where we've never camped before.
    Again, thank you, T@B, for expanding our horizons.
  • RamblinManRamblinMan Member Posts: 4
    Rocky Mountain Nat'l Park
  • 2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 904
    The new West Glacier RV Park... right outside the gates of the National Park

2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• 2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 904
    edited September 2019
    Indian Creek Campground, Priest Lake, Idaho
    It’s all about the lake...
    And the stuffed French Toast

2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Adam_HoughAdam_Hough Member Posts: 11
    edited September 2019
    I am already missing the PNW cause even with a tropical depression just passing through it is still too hot.
This discussion has been closed.