2020 320 Boondock lite with solar.
My Trailer mods
* Boondock platform removal
* Truck tool box addition
* Renogy DC to DC 20 amp Charger
* Additional Victron Solar controller
* Progressive Industry Power quality monitor HW30C
* Progressive Dynamics PD9130LV
* Battleborn LiFe battery
* Oxygenic shower head
* Titan 12v 120mm double rack mount fan for refrigerator.
* Pulsar 2200 watt dual fuel generator using propane.
All I can think of is a warm humid night and the unlucky person sleeping on it wakes up with half a blue face from the dye on the cushion. Or your wife's new white shorts have a nice gray seat. =) (View Post)
@marksl I applaud your planning ahead. If you watch all of the TWD videos he discusses weight distribution hitches. Asking for an opinion here you will get all sorts from completely unsafe to bullet … (View Post)
Getting ready to lay down my cash for my 320......I am in Columbus Ohio and live a couple of miles from my closest dealer. Been on their lot during business hours browsing, sitting in trailers and do… (View Post)