2007 Yellow [email protected] for Sale in East Texas: $6900.00

cookes1989cookes1989 Member Posts: 1

I am selling my 2007 [email protected]! This model has a clamshell kitchen and does not have a toilet. She is an older model, but has a new battery, good tires, new propane tank, a new fan, new door handle, and is in pretty good shape for her age. All components work (AC, refrigerator, stove, lights, etc.).

The bed uses wooden slats and is surprisingly comfortable. There are a few light stains on the floor and one wall, but nothing major. It has been kept smoke free. I have all the paperwork and manuals in the camper as well as the plug adaptors, keys, and such.

Unfortunately, the gas struts for the clamshell were removed by the previous owner, so I use two pvc pipes to hold up the clamshell when in use. This is mildly inconvenient, but I haven’t found it to be enough of a problem to install new ones, but you could have them replaced if you wanted to. When I bought it, I installed a rubber cover over the clamshell hinge to ensure a 100% sealed connection.

Included with the camper are: an awning for the door side of the camper and a cover for the camper.

This [email protected] is in relatively good condition for its age, but it could also use some tlc to make it pristine again. This would be a great option for someone who wants the [email protected] experience without investing in a new and expensive model—This really is a great camper!

I also have a solar power system that I purchased with the intention of integrating it into the camper, but unfortunately was never able to do so. All items and components have never been opened or used. If you are interested in setting this camper up to utilize solar, I have the following for sale: Renogy 200 Watts 12 Volts Monocryatalline Solar Bundle Kit (includes 2 panels) ($260); Renogy MC4 tool ($5); Giandel 1200 Watt Power Inverter 12V DC to 110V AC ($80);and DROK Battery Meter ($10). I’ll sell the whole system for $330 if you want it with the camper, or I am willing to sell the items individually if that better suits your needs!

Buy my yellow 2007 [email protected] today for $6900.00! It has a clean title and is ready to go! Have a great day!

Email me at [email protected] with any questions!!