Options

Got my uCamp 2021 Ticket!

JeffroNCJeffroNC Member Posts: 366
I got right in to the registration page. As of 11:32, there were site available at Winklepeck.
See you all in June. :)
2019 T@B 400 BDL 2017 F150 3.5L Ecoboost
Jeff & Amy
Now in Manistee, MI

Comments

• Options
    ontheroadontheroad Member Posts: 485
    Congrats we will be there providing the border is open!
    Former 2017 T@G Max XL
    2021 T@B Boondock CS-S
    2018 Nissan Pathfinder
    Ontario, Canada
  • Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    @JeffroNC, congrats. We attended üCamp17 and üCamp18, but were unable to attend üCamp19 as it was our boys' last week of that school year. We were lucky enough to register for üCamp20 and considered attending again this year. However, unforseen circumstances will interfere with our plans to see and meet everyone this year. That will make another site available for someone else seeking to enjoy the experience. I have hopes that perhaps our circumstances may change and we might be able to stop in and say "hello" to new friends and previous acquaintances. ÜCamp is a delightful experience. We thoroughly enjoy it. To everyone able to attend this year, enjoy. Most importantly, to all forum members, in whatever aspect you camp, happy t@bbing. ----Jim & Denise
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    vijayvijay Member Posts: 3
    I'm not seeing a registration page on the website, could you point me in the right direction? I'm not on the Facebook group (yet).
  • Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    @vijay, I'm assuming that eventbrite is doing the registration again. I think I searched eventsi.com. The üCamp21 gathering is held at Winklepleck campground in Sugarcreek, Ohio in June. You need that information to locate it. I apologize if anything is incorrect, but if it is, one of our resident experts will chime in.
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    CrabTabCrabTab Member Posts: 457
    edited February 2021
    This is a link to buy tickets (looks like welcome package is still available at time of this post):

uCamp21 - Teardrop Rally Tickets, Mon, Jun 14, 2021 at 8:00 AM | Eventbrite

This is a link to nuCamp page:

uCamp21 Teardrop Rally - nuCamp RV

2019 320 Boondock Edge
     - Sold Jan 2022
  • Options
    OliviaOtisOliviaOtis Member Posts: 7
    I am a newbie and just signed up and paid for Rally 2021 in Ohio. What is the intinerary for this event. How much food, clothing etc do we bring? Can I get a time schedule for each day? Help!  Also anyone coming from NC I can buddy behind? I still have not figured out the route of least problems. :) Thanks! ! !
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,500
    @OliviaOtis - the itinerary will be distributed closer to the event.  Most attendees camp from Monday and depart Saturday.  Not really sure about shared food events this year due to Covid, but in the past there were multiple days of Amish donuts, a first night wine and cheese reception, a potluck dinner and the Friday night Pizza event.  There are food options in Sugarcreek as well.  
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio