2020 [email protected] 400 BDL F/S Vermont $31,000

MischiefBrewingMischiefBrewing Member Posts: 34
Selling a 2020 Nucamp [email protected] 400 Boondock lite. Bought in spring of 2020 and used for 2 seasons.

Has queen sized bed, tv, JBL entertainment (radio, blue tooth, dvd, USB), 3-way refrigerator, full wet bath, propane stove, microwave, sink, and dinette that converts into small bed. These are amazing trailers with amish crafted cabinetry and high-end electric controls. Some specs from the dealer:

Central Air Conditioning
Alde® Central Heat & Hot Water System
3-Way Fridge
Sink/Shower/Toilet
2-Burner Stove
3-Speed Fan-Tastic Fan
24" TV /DVD/AM/FM/ Bluetooth®
External Shower
Front Window
Two 6-Volt Batteries
Wireless Rear View Camera (Units Built After 7/1/19)
LED Lights
Alloy Wheels
Spare Tire
Electric Brakes
Acrylic Dual Pane Windows
Window Screens/Night Shades
Multi-Purpose Rack
1200 Watt Inverter
Tank/Battery Monitors & Disconnect
15" Matte Black Sport Rims
Aggressive Off-Road Tires
Heavy-Duty Pitched Axle
15" Standard Spare
Aluminum Platform
Diamond Plate Tub
Boondock Entry Handle & Graphics
Overall Length 219"
Overall Width 90"
Overall Height 107"
Bed Size 55" x 79"
2nd Bed Area 30" x 74"
Interior Height 79"
Fresh Water Tank 22 gallons
Gray Water Tank 18 gallons
Black Water Tank 12 gallons
Tire Size 205/75/15
GAWR 3930 lbs
Total Dry Weight 2894 lbs
Total Wet Weight 3163 lbs
Wet Tongue Weight 402 lbs

Unit is in great shape with very little signs of use. I've done a handful of repairs for small things (inverter fuse, pump filter housing, drawer locking latch) and have some extra parts that I'll leave with it.

I'll include:
3" queen sized memory foam cut to fit bed shape that I used under the factory mattress to soften it up a bit
shower curtain
2 sewer lines (one only used for gray water)
plug adapter to plug into 110 house outlet
air hose to garden hose adapter to let you hook up compressor to blow out lines for winterizing
4 wheel chocks

I'm sad to let this go, but my life is taking me in a different direction and I don't think I'll be getting enough use out of it to justify keeping it next season.

I tow it with my V6 tacoma with no problems other than horrible gas mileage while driving through the vermont mountains. Should be towable by any truck/suv that has over 4000lb towing capacity. Recommend having a brake controller.

Please note that there is lien on this and I plan to use Escrow.com to manage the sale for security of both parties. I will pay the Escrow.com fees.

Price is firm.

Comments

• MischiefBrewingMischiefBrewing Member Posts: 34
    Starting to plan a cross-country move and really don't want to have to figure out how to bring this with me so I dropped the price down to a real bargain.

I just did spring cleaning of the entire inside, so this is ready to add water, propane and go disappear into the woods....
  • Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 4,276
    edited April 12
    Unless you need to liquidate or upgrade to a 2022 TaB, I would pack up your truck and the TaB with what you need right away, then ship your household stuff in a moving van, and head west!  If you like camping, or want to get away from the crowds, the TaB is hard to beat, and a replacement here on the west coast is going to cost you $8-10K more than you are getting for your current TaB.
     Cheers 
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.
    I hear you loud and clear Denny.  I'm a very practical person and have looked at the varying costs of moving and just can't justify the finances behind keeping my beloved [email protected] :(
  • TamariaTamaria Member Posts: 1
    Is this still available?  If so, where in Vermont?
    Yes. In Montpelier. I’m out of town until next weekend though. 
    Back in town and happy to show it. Let me know
  • Wildcats93Wildcats93 Member Posts: 1
    Hey there, just checking to see if this is still on the market? If so, you can reach me privately @ [email protected]
  • Maryperry1Maryperry1 Member Posts: 5
    Hi-is this beauty still available?
  • Maryperry1Maryperry1 Member Posts: 5
  • JetmanJetman Member Posts: 13
    1. Checking to see if available
    2. Vermont winters are hard, is it kept outside, covered, or under a cover or in a garage? I have a 2015 [email protected] 320 S out of NC mountains that was kept in a covered shelter in winter and was in immaculate condition, I am 2nd owner and it still is like brand new. Just need more room now that we know “ we do need more room”
    3. No damage or leaks in water systems and/ black water outlet from trailer bottom to flush return elbow? No leaks around fantastic fan on roof or around black plastic trim and black rubber edging on surround edges running front to rear. A/c system working properly and no leaks, Alde system operating as designed, liquid levels of tanks reading properly on guages?
    4. Have tires been changed or original,  original brakes ( yes/ no) and when changed wheel bearings or greased the bearings.
    5. Can afford to own two Tabs at same time, but am very particular in what I buy, needs to be very close to like new! Know there are several dealers in Midwest that are giving “ great deals on New “, but am not too happy with what I hear about quality of “NEW” today. Prefer tried and true.

Am in SC, so please let me know status of your carper and if can take close up photos of roof rails, sealant around fan, and exterior of window frame area when windows fully extended. Photo of tire tread, potty floor, and toilet area.  Also current photos of the camper in the sun.

Thanks, 

Danny Tabby

Yes, still available. see below in bold
    Jetman said:
    1. Checking to see if available - yes
    2. Vermont winters are hard, is it kept outside, covered, or under a cover or in a garage? I have a 2015 [email protected] 320 S out of NC mountains that was kept in a covered shelter in winter and was in immaculate condition, I am 2nd owner and it still is like brand new. Just need more room now that we know “ we do need more room” - Was kept outside next to the house on a paved driveway.  No cover, but used a push broom to keep the snow from accumulating to amounts that could cause weight damage.  Other than needing a washing, there are no signs of wear due to VT winter
    3. No damage or leaks in water systems and/ black water outlet from trailer bottom to flush return elbow? No leaks around fantastic fan on roof or around black plastic trim and black rubber edging on surround edges running front to rear. A/c system working properly and no leaks, Alde system operating as designed, liquid levels of tanks reading properly on guages? - No leaks or any gasket damage.  I did have to replace the water pump filter housing which cracked during delivery (took a while to diagnose why the system wouldn't pressurize).  I've never used the AC (turned it on once while plugged to shore power next to the house to make sure it works).  All of the systems function as new and the black/gray tank elbow is in perfect condition. 
    4. Have tires been changed or original,  original brakes ( yes/ no) and when changed wheel bearings or greased the bearings. - All original and in great condition, this is only 2 years old.
    5. Can afford to own two Tabs at same time, but am very particular in what I buy, needs to be very close to like new! Know there are several dealers in Midwest that are giving “ great deals on New “, but am not too happy with what I hear about quality of “NEW” today. Prefer tried and true.

Am in SC, so please let me know status of your carper and if can take close up photos of roof rails, sealant around fan, and exterior of window frame area when windows fully extended. Photo of tire tread, potty floor, and toilet area.  Also current photos of the camper in the sun. - Shoot me a message with a cell number and we can live-text images.  Might take a little while to get the outside shots between working and weather (off and on rain the next 2 days here).

Thanks, 

Danny Tabby

Here's a current pic of the top from my dirty window. 

• JetmanJetman Member Posts: 13
    Thanks for your feedback, will get back with you soon.