Attention all Spokane and Pacific NW T@D@ T@B and T@G enthusiasts monthly breakfast

Comments

• VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    edited June 2018
    Is @Ratkity really going to be there? ;)
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,491
    @Verna, no and that’s why I suggested she (and you, and @Michigan_Mike) message him, or wait till he blurts it out himself here. Nothing earthshattering but it’s something that’s time has come in a good way for him!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Boy, it's tough to keep a secret ANY where any more! ;)
    You'll have to switch to the "Idle Chit Chat" posting for more info! (Keeps the magic Wand Lady happy! =))
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    *blinkblinks* wait, wait.. wha? :lol:
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    Something you can relate to beyond your old T@B @Ratkity! A GS puppy!
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Again... wait, wait Whaaaa???? :dog: 
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
    Hopefully pictures to follow today! Mrs. @2Cougs said she'd come by & take some.  :)
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

NO MORE sleeps......WAKE UP & come join the fun today! =)
    Spokane, Wa.

Ok, gonna throw this one out there & see what sticks....2nd annual birthday BBQ. June 30th ( Saturday). Please RSVP so I know what to thaw out. It will be a potluck event! Everyone is welcome. Place : My house. Details will be PM'd to attendees. B)
    Spokane, Wa.

• dsatworkdsatwork Member Posts: 744
    I don't know how this fits with the monthly breakfast schedule, but Jen @Sandiegogaland I are planning to be in the area (no idea where at this point, because campgrounds are full) on Saturday July 28th and would love to get together with anyone that is in town. Also, we would love to hear from anyone that knows where we might be able to stay at least on Friday night, boondock or BLM land or God forbid a commercial campground close by that might have a space available.
    2017 Tab Basic S Silver on Silver with Sofitel Cushions....upgraded from 2013 LG 5W....Towed by a 2016 Sorento V6 AWD w/5000lb tow capacity. Dave S. married to Jen aka SanDiegoGal We pull a Tab but live in a 2014 Airstream International Signature 27 FBQ...Talk about embracing a trailer lifestyle.
    @dsatwork, If you can't find a place, I have electric & water hookups. Let me know your plans & I'll see if I can accommodate. You might try Riverside State Park to see if they have any reservations open. Right down the road from where live.
    Spokane, Wa.

@ericnliz Thanks now we at least have a site at Riverside State Park; Nine Mile Recreation Area for Friday night the 27th. so hopefully you-all can set up the breakfast for Saturday July 28th?
    2017 Tab Basic S Silver on Silver with Sofitel Cushions....upgraded from 2013 LG 5W....Towed by a 2016 Sorento V6 AWD w/5000lb tow capacity. Dave S. married to Jen aka SanDiegoGal We pull a Tab but live in a 2014 Airstream International Signature 27 FBQ...Talk about embracing a trailer lifestyle.
    @ericnliz thanks for the invite and put me down for one. Dan will be at work. Let me know what I can bring, or help in any way. 

@dsatwork Nine Mile campground is nice because it's still close to town. It is neat and clean, and hot(not much shade till the sun goes over the hill.) You are forbidden to use stakes of any kind, probably because of the sprinkler system I'd guess. You are lined up like books on a shelf - trailer, table, trailer, table etc. all very close and back in only. Your TV will be parked on the lot above. The hosts are the nicest people! You can play in the river if the mood strikes. I've been with my gals group and they rented a pontoon boat for the week. We tied it up right in front of our sites at the shore. There's a boat launch, so it is popular for day use. And yes, I'm going back over the fourth.

2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • 2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 904
    @ericnliz- Count on 2 of us!  We LOVE b'day celebrations.  Let us know details and what to bring B)

@dsatwork- Will unfortunately miss you on the way thru town.... "Campin' season" and we will be out on a T@bventure.  Hope to catch you another time!
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

@Dalehelman and @ericnliz will you guys be there? Anyone else?
    @dsatwork , ;)  I'll be around, hopefully others will chime in here. We still have time, so give 'em a chance.
    Spokane, Wa.

@Homebodyatheart, & @2Cougs, Still workin' on it, I'll let you know. Thanks for chiming in though! :)
    Spokane, Wa.

Well, we have our reservation now and we have plans for Friday night to have dinner with close friends that lives in Coeur d'Alene. So now we just need to set up breakfast with the local tabbers. Hopefully @Dalehelman will be back from nucamp. We're sorry we will miss @Homebodyatheart and @2Cougs. Just excited to finally make it out that way.
    @ericnliz is this for June birthdays?  =)
    @dsatwork I’m sorry to miss you bith. The irony is that I’ll be in your neck of the woods that weekend. It’s Mom’s 87th.
  • SandiegogalSandiegogal Member Posts: 127
    edited June 2018
    @Homebodyatheart ... ain't that always the way things go...you being here and Dave and I being there!

Living in our Airstream, traveling in our 2017 T@B Basic S 
    Married to Dave-aka, ds@work
    Update: Finally found the time to post this  :o! BBQ 3:00 (PM), my house Saturday 6/30/2018. This will be a potluck, so bring somethin' tasty! Probably won't eat until about 5:00. Any help would be appreciated to set things up. I asked Ruger & got this look.... :o:rofl:;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• VikingsVikings Member Posts: 147
    Eric,
    Who knew this string contained something besides Saturday B'fast schedule...
    Anyway, sending our regrets...picking up younger grandson in Ellensburg on Sat. the 30th, and then off to Grand Tetons on Sunday with him. 
    Kim & Mary Kay,  2016 CS-S,  Spokane, WA

Map of Provinces I Visited

• 2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 904
    @Vikings- We will miss you... But have a great time on the trip.  Be sure to post pics!
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

@Vikings, Thanks for the reply! Have a safe trip & have fun! Sounds like a great time. :)
    Spokane, Wa.

@Vikings have a great trip with the younger Package! What amazing memories you are all making!
    Just a thanks to the attendees for the BBQ! Great time with great friends! :)
    Spokane, Wa.

To all SpoT@Bbers, @dsatwork, & @Sandiegogal will be in town tomorrow (7/28/2018) & I'll be meeting them at the usual Perkins off Division about 10:00 am to 10:30 am. If you're in town & want to meet some fellow T@Bbers, come on down! :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• broderiusbroderius Member Posts: 32
    I need to get downtown one weekend and introduce myself. Probably won't be until this fall.  
  • DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,409
    ericnliz said:
    To all SpoT@Bbers, @dsatwork, & @Sandiegogal will be in town tomorrow (7/28/2018) & I'll be meeting them at the usual Perkins off Division about 10:00 am to 10:30 am. If you're in town & want to meet some fellow T@Bbers, come on down! :)
    Sandi and I just got home so we will be their. See you then.
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • VikingsVikings Member Posts: 147
    We will be there! 
    Kim & Mary Kay,  2016 CS-S,  Spokane, WA

Map of Provinces I Visited