Attention all Spokane and Pacific NW T@D@ T@B and T@G enthusiasts monthly breakfast

Comments

• ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
     ;) Thanks Becky!

2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• 2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 904
    We will be there!  Wouldn't miss it!!!  May have to modify hip-waders with skate blades to make it there... but most of our breakfast is spent talking about modifications anyway so that will go with the theme.  Glad it wasn't last Saturday... could have just tobogganed down Division to get there!
    We will miss you Dale and Sandi (and won't talk too much about you behind your back). 
    drpprmt - Hope to get to meet you.
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

2Cougs, Glad to hear you'll make it! Our street finally got plowed yesterday, so getting around isn't quite so bad now. I happened [on purpose] to be standing at the end of the driveway when the grader came through, and he graciously turned his blade, so the clean up wasn't bad at all. According to the weather liars, we should have good weather Saturday, so come one, come all during the weather break.
    Been kinda brutal this past week, and weekend due to some physical restrictions from my doctor, but thanks to friends, neighbors [let my neighbor use my snow blower to help clear out mine, theirs, and some other elderly neighbors], and my dear wife yesterday, made it through in one piece relatively sane.  ;) Hope to see some new faces Saturday, and all the already familiar ones.
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,491
    Eric, you lucky guy! Our plows seem to come through at 12:38am like clockwork, leaving us the choice to get out of a warm bed and shovel the driveway berm or sleep and be iced in by morning. We shovel. I'm glad you've had help with your snow! I was thinking about you guys this week. 2Cougs, coming off the South Hill wasn't an option for us last weekend, either! Too messy everywhere to go far. We are looking forward to Saturday!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
    Homebodyatheart, A chair lift on & off the south hill would be a plus ! I used to live up there off 14th, and had to go up & down Grand Blvd. Not my idea of fun with icy, snow packed roads! I've watched buses come down the hill sideways when it was icy. Pretty scary stuff. Glad to hear you're safe and well after the weekend onslaught of snow, ice, and freezing rain.
    Spokane, Wa.

Bump :-)
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • j_ntabownersj_ntabowners Member Posts: 133
    Good morning My wife and I will be there. It looks like the weather is going to be with us for Friday and Saturday.  Not today though, we are supposed to get 3-5 inches of new snow.  ugh.  I'm so ready for spring.

Jim & Nadine 2015 T@b Max S pulled by 2016 KIA Sorento - East Wenatchee, Wa

States Visited Map

• dmerzbacdmerzbac Member Posts: 289
    Kudos to all of you PNW folks who are able to get together on a regular basis. Wish there were more T@b owners in my neck of the woods. It would be great to be able to have visits like y'all do.

2017 T@b 320 - 'Smokey'  2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport - 'B@ndit'
    Dave - Tuscaloosa, Al

j_ntabowners, Hey, stop using that "S" word! :o Just got rid of the last round! We're supposed to get about the same here too. :s Extremely glad you will be able to make it, please be safe on your trip, and see you Saturday!
    Spokane, Wa.

j_ntabowners it will be nice to finally meet you both! Drive safely!
    dmerzbac, If you're ever in this neck of the woods, you're more than welcome to join in. Check around in your area, we've only been doing the breakfasts for a few months now. This is a good place to reach out to other T@B enthusiasts, so give a shout out and see what happens for your area. Good luck, and happy T@Bbing!
    Spokane, Wa.

• dmerzbacdmerzbac Member Posts: 289
    ericnliz said:
    dmerzbac, If you're ever in this neck of the woods, you're more than welcome to join in. Check around in your area, we've only been doing the breakfasts for a few months now. This is a good place to reach out to other T@B enthusiasts, so give a shout out and see what happens for your area. Good luck, and happy T@Bbing!

Thanks, ericnliz! That sounds like a great idea. From how far does your group travel? Do you all meet in a central location?

2017 T@b 320 - 'Smokey'  2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport - 'B@ndit'
    Dave - Tuscaloosa, Al

I don't know about the others, for my wife and I it will be a three hour drive one way. We are making an outing of it,  gives us an excuse to visit the 'big' city and have some together' time, and not to mention meet some new and interesting people.  =)

States Visited Map

j_ntabowners, Your drive here to attend is at least, commendable. So far, your trip will be the longest for those to attend, so thanks for your efforts. I'm just glad that you will be coming on Friday, or Saturday as the roads here are horrible today with ice from freezing rain over night. Please drive safe! Looking forward to meeting the both of you.
    dmerzbac, Yes, we all meet at the Perkins restaurant downtown Spokane every second Saturday of the month.
    A big thanks to dalehelman for setting up the breakfast meetings from the start. Hopefully we will only grow from here, and meet other enthusiasts to share stories, experiences, modifications and ideas. Also a big thanks to Homebodyatheart for reserving the space for us to meet.
    When we gather, we also talk about future outings for the group to attend. So far I know of two that are planned for this spring and summer, and hopefully more to come. If you live in the area, please come join us. Thanks, Eric & Liz
    Spokane, Wa.

Thanks Eric,  I'm hoping that 40+ degree weather that's predicted for Friday materializes.. We got about 12" of that 'S' stuff yesterday, and the roads are messy here too. Though barring any new storms I'm sure the interstate will be fine for traveling

States Visited Map

j_ntabowners, be glad you're not doing an East side to West side, or vice-versa right now as ALL the passes are presently closed! Ours turned from 5" of snow to freezing rain at about 6:00 pm last night, and was off and on freezing rain all night, continuing this morning until about an hour ago. Now just rain. Pretty soon I'll have to go get the 18 gallon shop vac out and get rid of the lake on my back patio. Oh, Yeah! :o:s Oh well, just another winter day in the beautiful Pacific/ Inland North West! ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

I heard about the passes being closed, we've got a bunch of consultants at work helping us with a big project, and they were supposed to drive out today and catch their flights in Seattle tomorrow AM, but now are freaking out about how they are going to get to Seattle. Can't say I blame them.

States Visited Map

Ok, one more little nudge before the SpoT@B breakfast tomorrow!  Looking forward to seeing everyone there. :)
    Spokane, Wa.

Last call! ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,409
    Eric I just sent you a text about a new member.
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
    Dalehelman, Thanks for the text. Diane showed at the meeting, and said you had told her about it. We had 16 folks this morning, 6 new folks. Good meeting, and lots of fun as usual. Missed seeing both you & Sandi, and Jerry and Vicki. Hope to see all of you folks next month. I'm thinkin' we're going to need more tables! =) A big hearty thanks to all that came today, and to all of you joining us for the first time, a big welcome, and please come again. :)
    Spokane, Wa.

Echoing what Eric said! It was fun catching up with 'old' friends and meeting new ones! Next Breakfast is March 11 at 9:30am at Perkins in Spokane on Division. 

Now off to change my signature title...we are proud T@b owners! Whoo Hoo1
    We had a great time too, we'll be back

States Visited Map

• 2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 904
    j_ntabowners - You made such a great effort to join us!  We are excited you were willing to come to "the city"!  It really is a great group, and it was great to get to meet you.
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

Only a week to go folks! Gotta love these breakfast meetings! Next meeting, March 11th at the Perkins on Olive and Division [E 12 Olive] at 9:30am in the back room. We're gonna need a bigger table at the rate we're going, so if you plan to attend, please say so here so we can get the table[s] together a little ahead of time. On another note, there were coupons for Perkins in the "Pinch" free newspaper today, not sure if they'll be in the Sunday paper as well. They are all for breakfast, so just giving folks a heads-up to look for them. Have a good week and let us know [RSVP] if you'll be there. See you all then. By the way, newcomers are always welcome! :)Becky, go give your T@B a big hug! =)
    Spokane, Wa.

Thanks for the bump Eric! Dan and I will be there. I wouldn't miss it! Funny you should mention hugging my T@B...we did that this afternoon. Even had our own golf cart to get back so we spent over an hour going through everything we could open and explore. See you all Saturday!
    :)
    Spokane, Wa.

All are welcome at our monthly SpoT@b breakfast. Great food, better friends!
    Bump.
    Bump...