Options

Updated Forum website - Holy cow!

2»

Comments

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @Verna, @Ratkity , Hey, just so you know, the post for the fuses is already there under Newbie Tips & Reference Information: under  User Manuals/PDF Files/Video Files/ &Resources  ;)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Ohhhh, I didn't know it was under the "tips" post. Alas. Sorry V... wand stays the same. Mike beat you to it! Unless you want to play with the pdf. 
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    @Ratkity, It was the thought that counted, and was a good idea, but @Michigan_Mike beat 'ya both to it! ;)
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    @ericnliz, I don't think he's on here yet.  The fuse one he posted is a different one. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    Slow down you two!  I can't keep up with you!  The link is broken on the Newbie so I have to fix that. Now to find said PDF from @Ratkity
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    edited April 2017
     :s Sorry Verna, just tryin' to help & you're right the link was broke on here. Guess I should have trusted the 'ol magic wand & me partner in crime, huh? :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    I do believe the new search is better
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    I agree, lots more info, and much easier to find things once you get used to it.
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    The new search is better, but the links are broken when you search directly for it if someone put a hyperlink under a different name than just the nekkid link (if you understood that). You have to find the actual post. 
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options

Verna said:

Slow down you two!  I can't keep up with you!  The link is broken on the Newbie so I have to fix that. Now to find said PDF from @Ratkity

No clue where it went... it was in the last post at 7:02 on page one.
  • Options
    I did it the easy way. I changed the category so the post now resides in User Manusls/PDF files........

will that do?
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    @Verna, Works like a champ, good job on the wand re-charge! :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    CyclonicCyclonic Member Posts: 1,232
    edited April 2017

Verna said:

@Cyclonic are my photos loading OK? I can see them immediately on my iPhone even though they are large. 

On the desktop view they show up as clickable thumbnails.

I tried a drag and drop photo (my preferred method) and while it resized to fit it was still a whooping 10 megs, not good for mobile users.

States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
    Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
    Sterling, VA
  • Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,496
    WooHooo! Love the new site so far! I actually spoke with Justin today at NC and he said it will take them about a month to work out the glitches. 

@Verna don't go telling Eric your wand isn't up to full power or we'll all be in trouble! ;-)
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,496
    OH MY GOODNESS! I just looked at the new categories! WhooHoo!  It is so wonderful when a company listens to it's users and works their ideas into life! Thanks NC!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options

OH MY GOODNESS! I just looked at the new categories! WhooHoo!  It is so wonderful when a company listens to it's users and works their ideas into life! Thanks NC!

The categories haven't changed. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options

Verna said:

I did it the easy way. I changed the category so the post now resides in User Manusls/PDF files........

will that do?

I saw your much simpler solution! Geesh, can I make things complex? That works fine! Plus, for a simple and effective solution, your wand isn't only fully charged, you get an additional rare badge from T@B University "Simple Solutions". The picture is a sledge hammer with a red circle and line through it - sponsored by "Command Hooks". :lol:
  • Options
    TabberJohnTabberJohn Member Posts: 588
    Is the forum now the open source edition of Vanilla using Bootstrap to skin it?
    2015 T@B Max S (White/Silver) -> 2014 Ford Escape 2.0L (turbo, AWD, factory tow)
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    That's over my head, @TabberJohn. You can see the word Bootstrap at the bottom of the page, and that is all I know.  The best part is that we have our data and we love it!
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    TabberJohnTabberJohn Member Posts: 588
    edited April 2017
    This explains the differences:  https://vanillaforums.com/en/software/
    Main reason I ask is there are add-ons for the open source version to improve the search engine whereas the business cloud version only provides a better search if you spend a whopping $300 more per month.

BTW: Didn't mean to "trap" you. Look carefully at your reply and you'll see what I mean. ;)
    2015 T@B Max S (White/Silver) -> 2014 Ford Escape 2.0L (turbo, AWD, factory tow)
  • Options
    Haste makes waste, @TabberJohn ;). Corrected!
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    Bill_CochraneBill_Cochrane Member Posts: 103
    What is the G and f used for after the "thumbs up Like"

2017 White with Black T@B Outb@ck, Max S ( rec'd on May 2nd, 2017)
    TV is a 2017 White Honda Ridgeline, Detroit Auto Show North American Truck of the Year  Love it. 

• Options
    ChanWChanW Member Posts: 3,158
    I'd guess 'share' with Google Plus and Facebook, neither of which I do myself!

What is the G and f used for after the "thumbs up Like"

Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx
    2011 Tacoma 4cyl ... edit: 2022 Tacoma 6cyl - oh yeah! 

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya
  • Options
    ashawashaw Member Posts: 18
    New forum looks great on my laptop and all my tags and other info were preserved. Thanks NuCamp, class act!
     Ashaw 2015 CS-S Max. 2016 Kia Sorento