Telivision sond to speakers in T@B..
deputydog
Member Posts: 103
I was able to switch cables behind television and turn radio on to aux. Sound was great. I don't remember witch cables to switch to what male connecter behind television? Help!!!! 

.


. TV is a 2007 Jeep Liberty. Own 2015 T@B Maxx s/wet-bath white green. St. Clair Shores, MI.
1
Comments
-
Do you want to return them to original settings?Scott, Orange Park, Florida...2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara... 2015 T@B S Maxx "Buttercup".0
-
I have it set so that sound comes out of both TV speakers and stereo just by going into settings on TV...no need to switch cables. Sometimes with AC running the sound needs reinforcement!!! Lol0
-
I didn't have to switch cables either, just settings on the TV. It did cause lines thru the screen when I was using the DvD player but that turned out to be a shielding problem and was easily fixed. The speakers aren't the greatest but it does add to the sound you get. Happy camping.The Mouse house and me0
Categories
- All Categories
- 11 Cirrus Truck Campers
- 127 Dutchman and Vintage TaB Archives
- 3 Forum Rules
- 3 nüCamp & Forum Contacts
- 967 Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
- 2.7K Battery/Electrical & Solar
- 1.2K Camping & Travel
- 145 Events & News
- 220 Factory Comments
- 24 "FOR SALE" - New/Used Trailers
- 12 “FOR SALE" - Camping & Trailer Gear
- 2.4K Heating/Plumbing & Winterizing
- 142 Help - Computer & System
- 924 Introductions
- 408 Looking to purchase a trailer?
- 2.1K Modifications & Upgrades
- 1.4K Products and Accessories
- 419 Service/Maintenance & Recall Notices
- 37 Solo Travelers Hints & Tips
- 1 T@G Forum
- 77 Teardrop Groups & Links
- 78 Testimonials
- 922 Tips & Tricks
- 1.5K Trailer & Towing
- 27 Owners Manuals/PDF Files/Videos & Resources
- 56 üCamp Rally - News & Information