I wanted to let everyone know that I am officially cancelling this event this year due to the Covid-19 virus. As much as I love to camp, the risks for each of us is just not worth it, and I'd like us all around to camp next year!
If the park is open and if you choose to camp it will be as individuals, not for a sponsored Tab event. If you cancel your reservation you will be charged the fees by the reservation system. If you wait and the park remains closed you should receive a full refund.
What we CAN do is have a virtual camp night, Saturday, May 16. Details will follow, pictures or it didn't happen!
In the meantime, stay home, stay safe!
2017 [email protected]
320 Max S silver and cherry red, [email protected]
("Bug" aka my [email protected]
pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red