Options

stove issues?

We are in the process of ordering a custom T@B and can't decide between the two stoves offered.  It comes with the combo sink/stove style but the stove knobs stick up so high it looks like they would be in the way for a larger pan.  Any pet peeves with either of the stoves?    
   Dena & Jim  Plano, Texas
Became Tabbers Oct. 24, 2015

Comments

• Options
    tabhappytabhappy Member Posts: 40
    Thanks, didn't know about that forum yet.
       Dena & Jim  Plano, Texas

• Options
    Patti, I'm just now noticing you're from Dallas, we're from Plano....and congrats on your S Maxx!
    We have to wait until Sept. for our CS-S.  My hubby wants to go with the combo style, I guess I'll have to be careful not to melt the nobs with the pan!  
       Dena & Jim  Plano, Texas

• Options
    bgualtieribgualtieri Member Posts: 272
    Tabhappy - we ended up getting smaller pots. Our T@b kitchen is inside but the two burners are close together. The fry pan is 8" and the pots are small too. Bigger pots just wouldn't work. But we're just 2 people camping. The knobs don't get in the way.image
    2015 T@b S Max | 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited | was PHX East Valley, now Dallas!
  • Options
    That's a Nice set up! I think I still want to use a 10"pan though.  I have found a microwave al Lowes to go in the top cabinet next to the frig.  15.5Wx14.25H, fits perfect with a 1/2 inch all the way around to spare.    
       Dena & Jim  Plano, Texas