Options

OMG - We’re PREGNANT!

chchichchi Member Posts: 3
Never thought at 73 and 72 years, my husband and I would be expecting an addition to the family!

That’s right, you guessed it!  It’s a T@B, due to be birthed in Sugarcreek around the 15th of September.  The stork should be winging his way to the Pacific Northwest before the start of October.  

Comments

• Options
    jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    Congratulations! Do you know if it’s a girl or boy? Picked any names? We’re never too old for fun.🙂
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• Options
    VictoriaPVictoriaP Member Posts: 1,492
    jgram2 said:
    Congratulations! Do you know if it’s a girl or boy? Picked any names? We’re never too old for fun.🙂
    Mine was a boy with no planned name up until a few days before my delivery date, at which point she suddenly announced herself as Haven. 😁

@chchi Congratulations on your newest family member! 
    2019 320s BD Lite, white with blue (“Haven”)
    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6r (unsafe 200lb tongue weight limit until 2020 models)
    2020 Subaru Outback XT
    Pacific NW
  • Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,496
    @chchi congratulations on your newest family member! That’s exciting and it only gets better! If you’re in Washington there are two monthly Tab breakfast meetups, Edmonds the first Saturday each month and Spokane the second Saturday each month. If you’re close to either one we’d love to meet you! Welcome to the Tab family!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    Thank you all for the warm welcome!  

We won’t know our baby’s gender until after delivery, so we’re holding off on a name.  There’ll be a naming ceremony when Baby comes home.  

Yes, we are in Washington, in Skagit County.  Thank you for the invitation to the monthly meetings.  In an earlier life, we owned Airstreams and one of the best benefits were the Club rallies and caravans, so I’m pretty sure we’ll be joining you for a breakfast from time to time.  We are already planning to attend the big rally at Nucamp next Spring.   
  • Options
    VictoriaPVictoriaP Member Posts: 1,492
    chchi said:
    Thank you all for the warm welcome!  

We won’t know our baby’s gender until after delivery, so we’re holding off on a name.  There’ll be a naming ceremony when Baby comes home.  

Yes, we are in Washington, in Skagit County.  Thank you for the invitation to the monthly meetings.  In an earlier life, we owned Airstreams and one of the best benefits were the Club rallies and caravans, so I’m pretty sure we’ll be joining you for a breakfast from time to time.  We are already planning to attend the big rally at Nucamp next Spring.   
    You’ll also want to pencil in the two main gatherings in WA, East Meets West on the other side of the mountains in the spring, and the Fort Worden Fall Jam in September. Both great for taking a long weekend with lots of other owners!
    2019 320s BD Lite, white with blue (“Haven”)
    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6r (unsafe 200lb tongue weight limit until 2020 models)
    2020 Subaru Outback XT
    Pacific NW
  • Options
    Great info!  Thank you.

Oooow,  We’ll be itchin’ to hitchin’ by the Spring.  A rally then sounds great.  Hopefully we’ll have a short shake-down trip after the Baby arrives.  Maybe into the Cascade foothills or BC. A smooth, on-time delivery is the key for how far the weather lets us go.  
  • Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 905
    @chchi _ Welcome!  I think I just saw a site open for the F@llJ@m at Ft Worden... if interested in joining us, go to the Events category.
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA