Options

New T@B 400s don’t come with a sewer hose?

Hi my dealer told me our 2020 does not come with a sewer hose. It seems kind of strange for the manufacturer to skimp this way, especially with that nice stowage tunnel on the outside. Is it normal for RVs NOT to come with a hose? Thanks!
T@B 400 2020

Comments

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    No sewer or water hose comes with your new 400. There are so many different ones on the market, you can choose to spend more or less on your choice.

I personally like my Rhino hoses. Long lasting. Try amazon or Walmart for these. 

I keep a 15’ in the storage tube, along with the elbow and tapered end.  I also keep a 10’ extension in the rear of my truck.

You also get to select your water hose. I like the newer G-Force hoses as they take up so much less room than the white hoses. Make sure you choose one that is for water consumption. I Have a 25’ and a 50’ for those hard to reach water faucets.,

Happy camping!
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    grubbstergrubbster Member Posts: 114
    I don't think manufacturers typically include hoses.  Usually that is something the dealer will throw in to sweeten a deal.
    2023 F-150 Powerboost hybrid
    2019 T@B 400 Boondock
  • Options
    DurangoTaBDurangoTaB Member Posts: 754
    The sewer hose we just got with our new Vintage Cruiser, as with our T@B 5 years ago, was a piece of crap ;-)...as usual, I agree with Verna!  I have a gforce hose at home, love it, and will be getting one for the new camper.

J.D. & Sue

Durango, CO    2014/15 S M@xx :  "Dory's HabiT@B"  Keep on swimming...

• Options
    MiquelCamoMiquelCamo Member Posts: 91
    There are many different hoses available and it's a little dependent on where you will be dumping your tanks. I think a nice 50 foot hose would cover most bases but it's an easy out for manufacturers to let you "decide and pay" for one that suits you. If I was buying new, I'd try to negotiate for a water hose, a sewer hose and maybe leveling blocks to be included.

With that said, you'll discover there are numerous purchases required to personalize and prepare the trailer for your particular use. Just be judicious, take it out a few times to see what you really need before you spend too much on extras. I've noticed some people have every gadget and some do well with just the basics. 
    Mike and Lisa Campbell
    Springfield, MO
    2016 T@B Max S - Sold March 2020

• Options
    N7SHG_HamN7SHG_Ham Member Posts: 1,261
    Normal is no hoses, if you do get any those would be dealer supplied and probably of dubious quality.

Budget $1-2k for all the bits and pieces you may need or want, depends on what you have and what you may need.
    2019 T@B 400 Boondock Lite