Options

iT@B owners from Vermont

woodzelwoodzel Member Posts: 10
edited April 2014 in Introductions
We are new owners of 2014 t@b camper we have christened.... iT@B....poor little thing is still surrounded by pile of snow, but anxious to get out and go camping. We are Adam and Debbi Wetzel, get the senior discount where ever it's offered, and previous owners of Aliner camper. Semi retired after 40 years full time. Looking forward to outfitting the iT@B with camping comforts,and hope we can join the Blue Ridge rally if room available..see you then !

T@B CS "The Bedbug"

Comments

• Options
    XPADREXXPADREX Member Posts: 311
    Right on! As a fellow newtot@bbin', howdy do!
    LOCATION: Fort Raccoon; UNIT: 2014 T@b S M@xxxx; MISSION: To have fun, make a difference, and make some friends along the way. Organ Donor Recipient- forever grateful. 
  • Options
    CyclonicCyclonic Member Posts: 1,232
    Welcome aboard Woodzel!

States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
    Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
    Sterling, VA
  • Options
    TaBFanTaBFan Member Posts: 41
    Hello from Hudson Florida ('bout 30 mi north of Tarpon Springs). Our camping experience in the past has been exclusively PUPs but advances in design and materials has made us look into the smaller TT's as an upgrade. The Little Guy Company and the T@B have set the bar quite high. They have a very loyal following as well. This has us looking for a T@B CS S Maxx for our future. It will be a challenge for me as I am 6'3" but I have a mod in mind that might make it doable. I sift through this site and all things T@B for ideas almost daily, so if you are close by feel free to knock on my door. Jerry Sweet
    2014 Wrangler Sahara & 99 Jeep 4dr Sport TV. Interests are Photography, fishing & rod building, woodworking, hotrods (73VW rat rod "DasStuka") and Camping. 
  • Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    Welcome to the forum Jerry and keep us posted on your mod with some photos when you figure things out and you get your trailer.  
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ