Options

Can I come see your TAB 400 in Central Florida?

Hello, my wife and I are seriously considering a tab 400 purchase. However we haven't actually walked through one! Wondering if anybody in the Central Florida area has one that they would be willing to show off to us? We are in New Smyrna Beach but could drive into Orlando as well. Hoping to find someone in the Volusia, Brevard, or Orange County area.

Thanks!
2018 T@B 400

Comments

• Options
    B0atguyB0atguy Member Posts: 186
    Why not check your local dealer ? 
    Closest one looks like its in Lakeland . They have at least 3 400's in stock (according to their website) . 

https://www.gerzenysrvworld.com/inventory/?search_make=Nucamp

You dont have to buy one (unless you like it), but worth the drive to see a few ! 
    2023 Ford F150 Sport 3.5 Ecoboost 
    2024 NuCamp T@B 400 BD,  Grey / White 
    2016 Ford Transit 350 XLT - Adventure / Travel Van / 320s interior !
    2019 NuCamp T@B 320s Grey / Black - SOLD 

• Options
    SeaLaVieSeaLaVie Member Posts: 46
    Agree, I was thinking about that or dealer in Jacksonville but was wondering if there were any locals nearby with one. Probably dangerous for me to go look at brand new ones LOL I'll end up pulling one back with me. Maybe I need to leave my wallet at home and drive my Prius!
    2018 T@B 400
  • Options
    TampakayakerTampakayaker Member Posts: 554
    SeaLaVie said:
    Agree, I was thinking about that or dealer in Jacksonville but was wondering if there were any locals nearby with one. Probably dangerous for me to go look at brand new ones LOL I'll end up pulling one back with me. Maybe I need to leave my wallet at home and drive my Prius!
    We did the same looking for a 320.  Had never seen one in person.

Eventually a wonderful couple in Lakeland invited us by to see theirs.  Worked out perfect because we were heading to Orlando from Tampa to pick up my daughter from the  Orlando airport.

At that time no dealer had a 320 in stock.

Just hang in there, someone will probably give you an invite.

There are a couple FB T@B pages you might want to join and ask on there also.
    2006 RAM 1500 4 door, 2016 T@B 320 MAX S 
    Tampa FL
  • Options
    SeaLaVieSeaLaVie Member Posts: 46
     well I'm scheduled tomorrow to drive To Tallahassee to buy one lol so I guess I will get to see it right after I hand over the check! 😂😂😂
    2018 T@B 400