Options

Shoe storage on Tab 320 door

ThetisTabThetisTab Member Posts: 2
edited January 2020 in Modifications & Upgrades
Please see pictures of installed Obie organizer installed on our Tab door. We also bought framed  elastic net storage bins for phone and Tablet...www.organisedobie.com.
We are very pleased with these products and services.
My Visited North America Map

Comments

• Options
    B0atguyB0atguy Member Posts: 186
    edited January 2020
    Your pictures are not showing up, but we also added Organized Obie products to our T@B 320s . 
    Interior nets were added to the upper shelfs (like the boondock models have) , and we also added the larger framed net storage to our entry way door . The framed ones a little neater than the non framed ones , although more $$$ .

https://www.organizedobie.com/home

They also sell a nice magnetic baggage door "catch" which can also been seen in the picture . 

Here is a picture of the framed door nets , and magnetic baggage door "catch" on our 2019 320s .  

2023 Ford F150 Sport 3.5 Ecoboost 
    2024 NuCamp T@B 400 BD,  Grey / White 
    2016 Ford Transit 350 XLT - Adventure / Travel Van / 320s interior !
    2019 NuCamp T@B 320s Grey / Black - SOLD 

• Options
    TabberJohnTabberJohn Member Posts: 588
    edited January 2020
    Nice looking mod as though it was OEM.
    Are the framed nets screwed into the door with provided hardware or attached with something else?
    2015 T@B Max S (White/Silver) -> 2014 Ford Escape 2.0L (turbo, AWD, factory tow)
  • Options
    B0atguyB0atguy Member Posts: 186
    Are the framed nets screwed into the door with provided hardware or attached with something else?

Yes, they are just screwed in with the hardware provided . 
    2023 Ford F150 Sport 3.5 Ecoboost 
    2024 NuCamp T@B 400 BD,  Grey / White 
    2016 Ford Transit 350 XLT - Adventure / Travel Van / 320s interior !
    2019 NuCamp T@B 320s Grey / Black - SOLD 

• Options
    PNWtabberPNWtabber Member Posts: 491
    Sadly, I cannot see @ThetisTab 's photo.  I was looking at something like these nets for shoe storage, thinking I would install them on the wood under the passenger-side bench in my 2018 320S, but that area is limited to 9" without blocking the vents.  I got to wondering if I could put them on the door instead, but I don't know how the door is constructed and if I can put screws in it???

https://www.amazon.com/Cargo-Storage-Elastic-Automotive-Mounting/dp/B09W2N1YJF
    2018 T@B 320 S Boondock  |  2015.5 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD  |  Seattle, WA, USA
    "Blessed are the curious, for they shall have adventures.”― Lovelle Drachman