Options

Hello. Here is the new trailer! Located in Valparaiso! Anyone close?

HergHerg Member Posts: 38
Hello. Just picked up a 2017 Cs-s max trailer.  We are looking for others you may like to camp.  Let us know!  
2017 CSS Max

Comments

• Options
    CarolynCarolyn Member Posts: 125
    Yes, T@b cs and T@da in Winamac
    2014 CS, tie-dyed exterior, "Tabula Rasa" and 2009 T@da also tie-dyed, “Grateful”
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    400 in Columbus. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    Wow.  We should try to get together and camp.  Not sure what where to go this weekend but looking for a place.   Most are booked.  
    2017 CSS Max
  • Options
    Leave a picture when you can. Love to see you and your camper!
    2017 CSS Max
  • Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    @Herg, et all. We're at Maumee Bay (Ohio) State Park less than an hour from our home in Michigan. Weather is glorious. Camping restricted somewhat, but not bad. Each site here is individual, separated by trees, bushes. We watched hummingbirds feed a few feet away as we ate dinner at our site's picnic table. Just called last Thursday to get these reservations for yesterday through this upcoming Thursday. Lots of construction. Don't even know if the public restrooms/showers are open. I know some are closed due to covid19 and some are closed due to the construction. Camp store is closed. Park has access to lake Erie. Swimming in the lagoon. Large areas for kite flying. Walking and bike trails. I know the holiday weekend is booked, but immediately after there are openings. Good luck with your search for locations and new camping buddies. -Denise 
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    Oh ok. We are from Michigan and will be moving back there towards end of year.  I will check out the campground. Thank you!
    2017 CSS Max
  • Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    This week's home away from home.

2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
  • Options
    Taperkins74Taperkins74 Member Posts: 2
    @Herg That's a beautiful CS.  We are a 320s in Fulton County.  Also trying to decide if we can fit in some last-minute camping.
    2019 T@B 320s / 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 
  • Options
    AaronCAaronC Member Posts: 57
    We'll be at Lake Monroe (Paynetown) near Bloomington Sept. 17-20, with relatives who have a 22' Airstream, which seems like a veritable chateau next to our TAB CSS. We have yet to encounter another TAB 320 this summer in the Midwest, camping in OH, WI, and MI. Have seen a few Casitas, however, which always makes my heart twinge as we've owned a 13' and 16'. Those are great campers too. 
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    I normally take my two Great Nephews to Hardin Ridge, just south of Paynetown for 4 days in October during their Fall Break.  Since the school year is to be unusual, they may only be able to go for a weekend this year. We’ll see. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”