Options

Ceiling fan moulding

warren207warren207 Member Posts: 46
Did not see it when we purchased our 2014 T@B Q.  The ceiling fan moulding on one corner does not meet up. The other 3 corners are perfect. Did not see this until we were going to bed and looked up. Also, it appears that the interior "wallpaper" over the door was ripped and they did a poor job of repairing.  I plan on contacting the dealer to see if he will be able to repair these items. 
Sara & Mike/2020 AVIA #0066/Denver, CO
2014 Toyota Sequoia

Comments

• Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Curious - You talking the wood moulding or the cream colored fan frame?
  • Options
    mawebbmawebb Member Posts: 257
    The "wallpaper" is the vinyl finish layer bonded to the lauan panelling. I am not sure how this can be easily repaired as the walls are constructed by bonding the exterior fibreglass to rigid foam and the bonding the lauan to the interior side. As of 2016, LG is switching to Azdel, which is 100% man made and is not wood and should be a bit better in terms of consistency, although this does not help your situation. I too have a couple of blemished on my interior walls as the vinyl seems a bit prone to scuffs when they are assembling the units. 
    Martin - Trailer name: James T@Berius Kirk 
  • Options
    warren207warren207 Member Posts: 46

The wood frame around the fan has mitered corners.  One was not matched up.

Sara & Mike/2020 AVIA #0066/Denver, CO
    2014 Toyota Sequoia
  • Options
    CyclonicCyclonic Member Posts: 1,232
    These are issues your dealer should be able to take care of for you, and should be covered under warranty.

States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
    Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
    Sterling, VA