Options

Can you share ideas for decorating and storage?

xdrxdr Member Posts: 262
I am trying to decorate the new Tab 400 and not sure where to start. 
First- When you put things up on the walls or in the shelves around the dinette do you have take things down when you move the Tab? Or can decorations stay up?

I have been using command strips for the few functional hooks I’ve put up but that’s it! If I could see pics of your decorations and hanging storage it would be a blessing to me. We need some fun in here!
mer 
2021 T@b 400 BDL, 2020 Ram Rebel 1500  
One man, one woman, two small dogs and a sense of humor.

Comments

• Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    @xdr, to hold items in place, a plant, vase, even posters or pictures, try a "museum mount adhesive" product. Most brands advertise that they will hold items in place during an earthquake, and are non-staining. They are removable and reusable. Decorate to your heart's content. Decide to redecorate, especially with collectibles from your journeys,  and this stuff works. Enjoy, and good luck and happy t@bbing!

2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    xdrxdr Member Posts: 262
    Thanks for the suggestions. I bought tension rods for the shelves as well to keep books in place. They seem a bit weak but I’m going to see how they do. 
    I like the putty for objects I don’t want to move. 
    mer 
    2021 T@b 400 BDL, 2020 Ram Rebel 1500  
    One man, one woman, two small dogs and a sense of humor.