Options

Finally got the T@b & TV hooked up

cortlandjimcortlandjim Member Posts: 12
It was a long winter and a busy spring. But I finally got the T@b uncovered, de-winterized and cleaned up. I got my 2015 Chevy Colorado hooked up to it and realized I needed a drop-hitch because it is so much taller than my previous TV. After a trip to get a new hitch and a brake controller I got them hooked up and headed to car wash. 

The color of the Colorado and the T@b match pretty well, not exactly but close enough. I got the 2014 T@b last fall and only had one chance to use it while visiting a friend in their driveway before the cold weather came. It was the last 2014 on the local dealers lot and got a decent deal I think. Had a 2009 T@b previously but it was destroyed in a motor vehicle accident and I always wanted a clamshell galley out back so was happy to find this one.

Still need a bunch of accessories and need to "personalize" the T@b and I have already started. I constructed 3 more bed slats and removed the monstrous table. I made them out of 1x12 pine and 1/2" MDF screwed and glued together. And It was a nice surprise to see they all fit nicely in the bench cabinet. It's surprising how much space there is in there once you remove the huge table. We will use small tv trays or some other folding table when needed.

Still much to do but I have all summer. Can't wait to get out an get some miles on it!

Jim

2014 T@b CS - S, Clamshell with wet bath, 2015 Chevy Colorado tow vehicle. 

Comments