Options

Old style TAB tent room enclosure with metal poles for trailer, not current manufacturer.

I purchased a new tent enclosure made by Decorator Industries in IN. On EBay w/o directions. Manufactured in 2005, never used.It fits into my 2012 trailer fine, got the curved end poles in fine.....but cannot figure out the poles that bumper onto the trailer loops and out to the curved pieces. If anyone may have one of these older enclosures that could give me some advice, I would greatly appreciate it.

Comments

• Options
    joansiejoansie Member Posts: 19
    We have one of those awnings.  The U-shaped end snaps over the curved end tube. Twist the bumper end to loosen and extend the tube to the wall of the trailer where the Velcro loop is located and twist it to tighten and hold it in place.  Then wrap the Velcro loop around it to keep the rod up.
    Ron and Joan, 2007 T@B Fireball, 2010 Forester The Pull T@B
  • Options
    joansiejoansie Member Posts: 19
    If you have trouble I can take a photo of mine showing how.
    Ron and Joan, 2007 T@B Fireball, 2010 Forester The Pull T@B
  • Options
    malamutes3malamutes3 Member Posts: 4
    edited April 2014
    Thanks so much, how many straight poles do you have? I would LOVE pictures! We slid in the trailer piece first, then inserted the curved end pieces in, no problem. It is after that when things went downhill. We put in three poles across the top from the loops on the trailer, but we have two more poles which seem to go across the top, but do not extend as far as the other 3. Any help would be so appreciated. My email address is, yukonjac1@verizon.net