Options

Where's my post?

I did kind of a long post today that I thought could be helpful for people wondering about boondocking. It never showed up! Are there restrictions on length, or do posts need approval, or maybe just something went wrong? 

Comments

• Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    @Deb55, I  believe something just went wrong. Many people post in a blog-like style, longer and more detailed. Many people do a single post with several photographs included. I have never seen anything about a length restriction, and I've been hanging around here for years. Good luck with this.
    And now you've got me curious about that post-
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    @Deb55, no censorship on length. If one of the other Admins or Mods (or myself) had censored it, we would have sent you a private message explaining why. I didn’t.  I haven’t had to remove many inappropriate language words or phrases lately (thank you everyone!).

I do tend to save the draft frequently because posts do tend lose parts if the typing is interrupted.  That’s the only reason I could think of that has happened to me when I lose a post. Private messages do not save so I’m very careful with them so I don’t have to recreate them. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    pthomas745pthomas745 Moderator Posts: 3,642
    @Deb55 check to see if your post was saved over in the "My Drafts" section of the Quick Links.
    2017 Outback
    Towed by 2014 Touareg TDi
  • Options
    Deb55Deb55 Member Posts: 293
    @pthomas745 I didn't have any drafts saved when I checked, so I re-typed my post as much as I could remember. The latest version went through!