Options

Hello Im Voklst, yes I was a vocalist in the USAF Big Band

VoklstVoklst Member Posts: 6
 I really want a little guy mini max rough rider but the 320s is a close comparison. They each have their pros & cons.
Im currently on year 3 learning about towing trailers, RV's,  weight, safety issues,  etc.
Currently paying off all my credit card debt and will gift myself with the RV when Im at zero!
In the meantime,  buying gadgets and parts I know I will be needing.
I have a 4 yr. Old Westie named Ruby, (see pic) who will be traveling with me. Im planning on singing karaoke from my RV,  depending on where I park.
I also put together a 9 page basics list for newbies called
"Its Not Just Hitch-up & Drive Off Anymore Us It..." If anyone wants a copy...
Nice to be here.

Comments

• Options
    qhumberdqhumberd Member Posts: 470
    Welcome @Voklst and thanks for sharing your 9 page basics. You can add as an attachment to your next post. We are all newbies depending on the issue. BTW going debt free is the greatest way to start your T@B journey!

2019  T@B400 Boondock Lite "Todd"

2016 Toyota Tundra 5.7 Crew Cab
  • Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    @Voklst, welcome. Looking forward to more commentary as you progress. And pics when you get your rig!
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    CharlieRNCharlieRN Member Posts: 439
    edited October 2020
    Greetings @Voklst - I too am a newbie, both to this board and to trailer camping. I plan to start Retirement, Part Deux when the Boondock I ordered gets delivered (spring 2021.) Hopefully, me, my lovely bride and our juvenile Welshie, will get to many of the scenic spots in North American over the next few years.
    On an unrelated subject, my wife and I are both music lovers and we saw the USAF Jazz Ensemble at the Kimmel here in Philly early last winter before Covid-19 shut everything down. Pretty impressive group and doubly impressive to see "youngsters" into jazz. No vocalists though.
    2021 T@B 320 S Boondock / 2022 Telluride - Phillies/Eagles/Flyers Country
  • Options
    Mellow_YellowMellow_Yellow Member Posts: 332
    Welcome @Voklst. Did you ever cross paths with the Naden Band (Royal Canadian Navy, Pacific Fleet)? They’re based in my home town :)
    2014 T@B 320 S "Sunny" - 2015 Toyota Sienna LE - British Columbia, Canada