Looking for a LowPro LockDown system for Honda EU2000i

Does anyone know of a distributor? I have been searching the internet for this product and it appears to no longer be available.  I have tried several times to contact the manufacturer, Orbital Machines.  Appears the last post on this product was around 2017.  Thank you for assistance, or recommendation.
2019 T@B 400
Walker Tent
2023 Chevy Silverado LTZ TV

Comments

  • rhyno
    rhyno Member Posts: 393
    edited November 2020
    Any luck reaching them via their site? I could not add one to cart so maybe they aren't making them anymore.

    2021 T@B 400 BD, 2021 Lexus GX 460, Kansas City MO
  • TwonuCampers
    TwonuCampers Member Posts: 8
    Thank you for your reply. I have tried their website, both add to cart and sent email to their attention. No response. I am coming to the conclusion this product is no longer available.
    2019 T@B 400
    Walker Tent
    2023 Chevy Silverado LTZ TV
  • Dalehelman
    Dalehelman Member Posts: 2,414
    You might check RV parts stores and dealers that sell Honda’s. One of them may still have one in stock.
    1. Hash  T@B Fun