Options

Bent up shower drain 2021 320

I've stopped trying to keep the drain plate flat and have left it bent down into the drain opening. I don't know if the prior years had the same situation but it immediately bends and smashes into the drain after I'm through in the bath.  Anybody have this issue? If so, did you have a solution like a stronger plate? I'm also concerned with how flimsy the floor support is in there. Hoping it doesn't crack for many years... Someone posted a wood over floor but I need all the height I can get in there.
Snohomish WA, 2015 Diesel Grand Cherokee
Sm@ll World: 2021 320S Boondock, 6V Pb-acid
Shunt, Roof & Remote solar & 30A DC-DC Chargers
managed by VE Smart Network

Comments

• Options
    TabneroTabnero Member Posts: 221
    the slated bamboo floor mat is 1/2 inch
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    @MarkAl, if you are under warranty (one year from date of purchase for original owner), please contact warranty@nucamprv.com.   If your warranty has run out, try customercares@nucamprv.com. 

I had a 2014 T@B S Max (same as a 320), a 2019 T@B 400 and I have a new 2021 320 (not really used except one night of moochdocking in a friend’s driveway).  I took showers daily for 2 years in the 400 and in the 2014 for 4 to 6 months out of each of the years. I never bent my drain cover. Ask nüCamp as they will have the ultimate last word. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    MarkAlMarkAl Member Posts: 459
    Does your new 320 bath floor feel the same as the older model? Ours is pretty soft, I've wondered if they left some floor support out of my unit. But good idea I'll call nuCamp.
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    @MarkAl, my new T@B is winterized and I haven’t showered nor used the cassette toilet yet, so I can’t tell.  The floor space is actually larger than the floor in the 2014 or in the 400. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    MarkAlMarkAl Member Posts: 459
    I've contacted the Warranty group. Seems odd that it's not better reinforced.