Options

Grey and Fresh water emptied same time

Haven’t really paid attention to the idiots lights for fresh, grey and battery on my 2021 320cs-s as I have been hooked up for the last month in COE and other parks.  Well last night I noticed my sink was not draining so I check my grey water and it said full so I emptied it and went in to check the lights and they showed low, great right, wrong my fresh water now showed low also, WHAT?  My fresh water had been at good 2/3rds for the last month now low. Is there a valve that I don’t know about that I need to reposition?  It was dark when all this happened so maybe this morning when it lightens up I can figure it out but I thought I would as the forum first.  Thanks

Comments

• Options
    MuttonChopsMuttonChops Member Posts: 1,595
    edited December 2020
    Lhandley00 said:
    . . . 2021 320cs-s as I have been hooked up for the last month in COE and other parks.
    . . . fresh water had been at good 2/3rds for the last month now low.
    Is there a valve that I don’t know about that I need to reposition?
    An assumption:  "Been Hooked Up" so you are using, should be using, campground water (city water).

The KIB tank monitor systems are not very accurate so I'd not be concerned with a reading change when you are not using the tank . . . since you are on City Water your water Pump should be off and you get your water direct from campground.

There is no connection between the Fresh Water Tank and the Gray Water Tank / Dump Valve.
    Typical T@B pumping looks like:
    '18 320 Spitched axle, 3020HE; PNW based
    TV: '17 Colorado V6 Z71 4x4, Tow Package, GM Brake Controller
    Adventures:  51   Nights:  322  Towing Miles 41,200+
  • Options
    Lhandley00Lhandley00 Member Posts: 10
    MuttonChops. thanks for the reply I was pretty sure they were not connected in anyway but just a strange thing with the idiot lights.  I filled the fresh water this morning before I left New Orleans and the lights said good and no change in grey water..low.  Thanks again